BY NABISCO

• I am not a fan of 100 calorie packs? Are you?3 Answers
Little Letter Cookies 100 Calorie Packs Mini
  • "There is a lot of other products that are 100 calories that is more filling." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like these because they are a great snack and are only 100 calories." in 2 reviews
  • "100 calories per package you eat." in 1 review
  • "These little snacks are just right to keep me from indulging in junk foods that I don't need." in 1 review
  • "I feel like the could make a much better low cal snack. " in 1 review
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
I really like these because they are a great snack and are only 100 calories. I also really like the taste of them. They are not to sweet but still taste like cookies. The only down fall is there is not that many that come in the pack and they are expensive. They are rarely on sale but they are worth it I think.
Brittnie A.
If you are looking for a low calorie snack to fix your sweet tooth I would suggest these cookies. I like these little packs of cookies because there are enough in each package to not feel like a glut or not overdo it with sugar.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Taste great, curbs my sweet needs, only 100 calories, portable and convenient. I really do like these, they are a different texture than I expected, but still delicious
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
They ar enot "Chips Ahoy" chewy gooey choc chips cookies, but if you are watching the calories, this is a great go to snack for that sweet tooth! I was on WW for about 2 years and this was a great sweet add to my points.
Ally R.
Modesto, CA
These are really convenient to take with you while on the go. The taste is alright, but I'm not sure about the texture. I wish that the size of these was a little bigger. It doesn't do enough to satisfy hunger.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Taste exactly like chips ahoy, just a thinner cookie because it's kind of weight watching per package of eat. 100 calories per package you eat. Perfect way to stay fit and watching your calories you eat a day. :)
Karen L.
I do enjoy eating these but the labels are misleading. These do not have the same texture as a cookie would. One might think they're biting into a cookie, but these are more like thin crispy biscuits. They do taste good and are not bad if you're planning to watch your weight.
Kaitlynn L.
These are great for a low-calorie snack. They taste delicious and I like that they come pre-portioned so I'm not eating an entire bag in one setting! However, the only downfall for me is the price.
Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
Great low calorie snack. Perfect for school lunches or on the go. I have a huge sweet tooth so these are good for when I'm craving something sweet but I don't want to have too many calories.
Shannon D.
These are really tasty in my opinion, the problem is they are not filling. They are great for getting rid of a chocolate craving, but not if you want something substantial.
Sheri C.
I am not a fan of 100 calorie packs? Are you?