Little Journey Yogurt Bites

by Little Journey

For babies 9 months+, Little Journey Yogurt Bites are made with real fruit and yogurt, active and live cultures and no preservatives. Bites easily dissolve to help babies learning to self-feed.

Available in the following flavors:

• Mixed Berries Yogurt Bites
  • Banana Yogurt Bites
  • Strawberry Yogurt Bites

The Little Journey product line was developed to grow with and meet the varying needs of the littlest ALDI fans – from infants to toddlers. And, recognizing that every child's journey is unique, the Little Journey line includes products for every giggle, gurgle, grin (and epic meltdown) along the way:

• It may not be glamorous, but diaper changing and parenting go hand in hand. ALDI has parents and little ones covered with the Little Journey full line of changing essentials, including gentle cleansing wipes, diapers and training pants.
  • The gentle baby wash formula will help keep little ones clean and bath time tear-free.
  • ALDI knows every feeding journey is different and a baby's nutritional needs evolve over time. That's why Little Journey includes four infant powder formulas and one toddler formula to provide expert-recommended nutrition for little tummies.
  • The Little Journey infant-to-toddler snacks make healthy eating easy with yummy foods– including infant cereals, organic puree pouches, Little Munchers® baked whole grain corn snacks, Yogurt Bites and whole grain Puffs– little ones will love, made from ingredients parents will feel good about.
  • We’re proud to share many Little Journey products have been awarded the prestigious Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval™ so parents can trust their children are getting the best. For the full list of Little Journey products that have received the PTPA seal, please visit http://ptpa.com/winners/.

• With affordably-priced diapers, snacks, wipes and more, Little Journey products help parents save up to 50 percent* today so they have more to invest in their child’s bright future tomorrow.

*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores.

What is the gelatin in the yogurt bites from? Little Journey Yogurt Bites
Where can i find these? My walmart and target dont carry this kind..
Which kind of gelatin use in yogurt bites?
Start your review of Little Journey Yogurt Bites!
How would you rate this product?
Tomasa O.
Little Journey Yogurt Bites uploaded by Tomasa O.
My Daughter loves them! Bought for like $1 & some change at Aldis..they keep her quiet so I will be buying her more she enjoys these.
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would not recommend these to anyone!!!! I don't know if maybe my son was just having a bad day when i gave them to him or what. But he literally puked every where because they choked him. He is 14 months old and has had these but a different brand plenty of times. They are very cheap compared to others but i just don't see myself ever buying these again and most definitely would not ever recommend to anyone.
Mikey M.
Euclid, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Little Journey Yogurt Bites uploaded by Mikey M.
Little Journey Yogurt Bites uploaded by Mikey M.
My LO love Little Journey products. She especially love the yogurt bites. I now find her crawling to the pantry waiting to get her favorite snack. She will even hand you the pack to open now 🙂. I love the fact that this product is affordable and come in different varieties. This product helps exposes LO to different textures and allow them to learn self feed. Little Journey Yogurt Bites are made with real fruit and yogurt with no preservatives with live & active cultures. I would recommended limiting the serving size my LO becomes extremely hype after eating a few. Little Journey Yogurt BitesAldi
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Little journeys yogurt bites are a good alternative to more expensive baby snack brands. Same ingredients and package size for a lower price. Wish the product bag was recyclable though.
Jennifer F.
Hudson, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
A favorite of my baby. Easy for him to eat. He can work on his pincher grasp, but if his fingers are wet they stick to them making him more successful at getting them to his mouth. These are much cheaper than competitor brands and basically the same thing.
Laura P.
Hastings, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great price point, as good if not better than big name products. Lo loved the flavors. Would very much recommend this over big name brands. Great for a snack or part of meal.
Kayla C.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are my daughters favorites! They taste great and basically dissolve in your mouth. I keep a bag in house and one in her diaper bag just to save us from the baby rage that comes with long car rides. I would recommend to another parent.
Lauren B.
Lexington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are so full of flavor. I try everything before I give it to my son and they taste amazing. He absolutely loves them. I love how easily they dissolve in the mouth too so I don’t have to worry about my son choking. I highly recommend these for your little ones.
Margie R.
Tampa, FL
My two year old twins loved the Little Journey Yogurt Bites. My local Aldi store sells them for a $1.50 which is a great price, I think they taste better than the Gerber yogurt bites. It melts in your mouth, and my toddlers couldn't get enough of them. The yogurt bites exceeded my expectations.  I have purchased them since receiving the complimentary bag.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Angela P.
Bethlehem , GA
My 2 year old liked these! She enjoyed the Gerber version and liked these just as much, but I prefer these because Aldi uses better ingredients.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster