Little Journey Training Pants
Little Journey Training Pants feature re-fastenable sides and fun graphics for active girls and boys, with leak protection and easy-open sides. Training Pants look and feel like real underwear and make potty training convenient!
The Little Journey product line was developed to grow with and meet the varying needs of the littlest ALDI fans – from infants to toddlers. And, recognizing that every child's journey is unique, the Little Journey line includes products for every giggle, gurgle, grin (and epic meltdown) along the way:
- It may not be glamorous, but diaper changing and parenting go hand in hand. ALDI has parents and little ones covered with the Little Journey full line of changing essentials, including gentle cleansing wipes, diapers and training pants.
- The gentle baby wash formula will help keep little ones clean and bath time tear-free.
- ALDI knows every feeding journey is different and a baby's nutritional needs evolve over time. That's why Little Journey includes four infant powder formulas and one toddler formula to provide expert-recommended nutrition for little tummies.
- The Little Journey infant-to-toddler snacks make healthy eating easy with yummy foods– including infant cereals, organic puree pouches, Little Munchers® baked whole grain corn snacks, Yogurt Bites and whole grain Puffs– little ones will love, made from ingredients parents will feel good about.
We’re proud to share many Little Journey products have been awarded the prestigious Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval™ so parents can trust their children are getting the best. For the full list of Little Journey products that have received the PTPA seal, please visit http://ptpa.com/winners/.
With affordably-priced diapers, snacks, wipes and more, Little Journey products help parents save up to 50 percent* today so they have more to invest in their child’s bright future tomorrow.
*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores.
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I'm fast approaching potty training and would love to try these! ...1 Answers
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos