Little Journey Training Pants uploaded by Tiara S.

BY LITTLE JOURNEY #32 in Training Pants

Little Journey Training Pants feature re-fastenable sides and fun graphics for active girls and boys, with leak protection and easy-open sides. Training Pants look and feel like real underwear and make potty training convenient!

The Little Journey product line was developed to grow with and meet the varying needs of the littlest ALDI fans – from infants to toddlers. And, recognizing that every child's journey is unique, the Little Journey line includes products for every giggle, gurgle, grin (and epic meltdown) along the way:

• It may not be glamorous, but diaper changing and parenting go hand in hand. ALDI has parents and little ones covered with the Little Journey full line of changing essentials, including gentle cleansing wipes, diapers and training pants.
  • The gentle baby wash formula will help keep little ones clean and bath time tear-free.
  • ALDI knows every feeding journey is different and a baby's nutritional needs evolve over time. That's why Little Journey includes four infant powder formulas and one toddler formula to provide expert-recommended nutrition for little tummies.
  • The Little Journey infant-to-toddler snacks make healthy eating easy with yummy foods– including infant cereals, organic puree pouches, Little Munchers® baked whole grain corn snacks, Yogurt Bites and whole grain Puffs– little ones will love, made from ingredients parents will feel good about.
  • We’re proud to share many Little Journey products have been awarded the prestigious Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval™ so parents can trust their children are getting the best. For the full list of Little Journey products that have received the PTPA seal, please visit http://ptpa.com/winners/.

• With affordably-priced diapers, snacks, wipes and more, Little Journey products help parents save up to 50 percent* today so they have more to invest in their child’s bright future tomorrow.

*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores.

• I'm fast approaching potty training and would love to try these! ...1 Answers
Trista C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ugh. The size is SMALLER than their size 6 diapers.  After one pee these are FULL. I wanted to love them because I LOVED their diapers but you are better off with buying any other brand.
Tiara S.
South Glens Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really love these! I've tried other major brands and store brands and these are honestly my favorite. Not only is the price super affordable, but It feels just as light as regular underwear. My daughter uses them during the night only. When she use the potty first thing in the morning she pulls them down without a struggle like other brands we have used. I love the little fairy design, it's simple yet cute! They do run smaller than other brands. She uses a 2T in others but 3-4T in these.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am an avid Aldi's shopper. I was going to have my three year old nephew and knew I was out of the name brand I had at home. He is a 4T. These diapers held up great. He has been using them for months now. We have had no leaks. When he has had a big mess they have held up great. This is a great brand at a great price.
Heather M.
Middletown, RI
We are definitely not married to any particular diaper brand so I was happy to give the little journey brand a try! These worked out just fine for my rough and tumble little guy. He's 18 mos and wears a 4 these were a comfy fit and no leaks or elastic cutting into his chubby thighs!
Kali P.
Richardson, TX
Decent quality, you get what you pay for with these. Definitely affordable. They feel papery, and cheap. They tear easily. However if you're aware of everything they are worthwhile.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
I wanted to love these but I just can't. They were a little crunchier then all other training pants we tried and after a day of my daughter wearing them the tabs on the sides scraped her legs up. She won't wear them and says "ouch" every time I take one out. They were super cheap but I guess you get what you pay for.
Kylie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Its a great product. My son, who gets diaper rash like crazy, barely had any with these. I recommend them to every parent I know.
Melody S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use these right now and little man loves them he calls them his big boy pants!!! He’s growing up so fast
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
We like these a lot! Comparable to other off brand varieties and the price is unbeatable.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great product for people who are at the legit potty training stage .I highly recommend this product to anyone with a toilet training toddler at home. They actually absorb a lot too , Plus they come with awesome characters on them. A+ This product makes potty training a little less difficult.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I'm fast approaching potty training and would love to try these! Has anyone used them and what was your experience like? How do they compare to pull ups by huggies?