Little Journey Formula

by Little Journey

Little Journey formulas meet strict FDA standards and are recommended by top nutritionists and pediatricians. In fact, they compare in quality to the national brands, yet cost up to 50 percent* less. For baby’s first year, the Advantage and Infant formulas are the next best thing to mom’s breast milk. The easy-to-digest Gentle formula has a reduced level of lactose, specifically designed to quell fussiness and gas. For sensitive tummies, the Sensitivity formula helps calm fussiness and gas associated with lactose, while the Soy formula is 100% lactose-free. And for growing toddlers, the Toddler Next Stage formula provides the nutrients needed to support brain development and strong bones.

*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores.

Available in the following varieties:

·         Advantage Baby Formula

·         Premium Baby Formula

·         Sensitive Baby Formula

·         Gentle Baby Formula

·         Soy Based Baby Formula

·         Toddler Formula

The Little Journey product line was developed to grow with and meet the varying needs of the littlest ALDI fans – from infants to toddlers. And, recognizing that every child's journey is unique, the Little Journey line includes products for every giggle, gurgle, grin (and epic meltdown) along the way:

• It may not be glamorous, but diaper changing and parenting go hand in hand. ALDI has parents and little ones covered with the Little Journey full line of changing essentials, including gentle cleansing wipes, diapers and training pants.
  • The gentle baby wash formula will help keep little ones clean and bath time tear-free.
  • ALDI knows every feeding journey is different and a baby's nutritional needs evolve over time. That's why Little Journey includes four infant powder formulas and one toddler formula to provide expert-recommended nutrition for little tummies.
  • The Little Journey infant-to-toddler snacks make healthy eating easy with yummy foods– including infant cereals, organic puree pouches, Little Munchers® baked whole grain corn snacks, Yogurt Bites and whole grain Puffs– little ones will love, made from ingredients parents will feel good about.
  • We’re proud to share many Little Journey products have been awarded the prestigious Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval™ so parents can trust their children are getting the best. For the full list of Little Journey products that have received the PTPA seal, please visit http://ptpa.com/winners/.

• With affordably-priced diapers, snacks, wipes and more, Little Journey products help parents save up to 50 percent* today so they have more to invest in their child’s bright future tomorrow.

Does anyone know if this formula is non-GMO? It doesn't state it on the label. GMO soy products for babies and children is alarming. Please tell me this product does not have GMOs. Thanks for you help.
Does anyone have the ingredient list for the little Journey toddler formula? And is it made with GMOs does anyone know? Thanks!
Can someone post a picture of the ingredients? I am looking for no corn syrup.
Start your review of Little Journey Formula!
How would you rate this product?
JLėė W.
Little Journey Formula uploaded by JLėė W.
I love it, corn syrup is not the first ingredient in this product, non fat milk is! NonGMO and a fair price? Very happy with this formula!
Stacey M.
Chesapeake, VA
We used to use Gerber baby formula. I went to Aldi to do some other grocery shopping and came across this formula. When I saw the price I hesitated trying it because I didn't want to put anything "cheap" in my baby. I went ahead and got a container to bring home and try. I AM SO GLAD I DID!!! My LO seems to like it better and it seems to be easier on his stomach than Gerber!
Janis R.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
All generic or store brand formulas are made by Perrigo. FDA standards are the same for all baby formulas because it’s considered a sole source of nutrition for infants so the US regulations are very strict making store brand formulas just as good and even for some babies maybe better! This does have the 2fl HMO Ingredient and similar nutritional value as Similac but it IS made with Palm oils which is a major differentiation as far as ingredients. I exclusively use this formula (which, FYI, all generic and store brand formulas - no matter the store that sells generic- are the same as they’re made by the same company and labeled by the specific store that sells it) the storebrandformula.com advantage - blue lid - and my son is thriving!
Sara R.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Little journey formula is gentle on my babies tummy and is super affordable. It is just as good as other brands but not as expensive. Which when having a little one is super important, you have to try and save wherever you can. It’s a great product.
Lori Q.
Stanwood, MI
Our 13 month old was having a hard time transitioning to cow's milk, it was too hard on her tummy. We gave Little Journey's Toddler Formula a try and she loved it! It doesn't upset her tummy at all, and I feel great about the added nutrition she gets that cow's milk doesn't offer. The price is so affordable that it barely makes a dent in our family of 14's weekly grocery bill.
Emily H.
Stony Point
Love the little journeys formula!! It’s so affordable and my son loves it, he has been on it since he’s been born with no issues. It’s half the price of the name brand formulas!! Highly recommended to everyone.
Nancy W.
Palm Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
SO thankful I found this! The yellow one is comparable to Enfamil so I figured why not give it a try since it’s half the price! It worked for my baby so I’m very happy to be saving money where I can. Aldi is the best for carrying this!
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this formula. My baby had some tummy issues with the leading brands and has done exceptionally well with this. It doesn’t use corn syrup as a base, which i also really love! I feel great supplementing with this product.
Rachel S.
New Sharon
Price wise this is a steal. Only problem is, unlike the namebrand, this made my baby especially gassy. It was the generic of the Sumilac advace that I tried. I get WIC and that doesnt suffice for the entire month so I saw this and really hoped it would work for us, unfortunately the tune of my babys bum didnt agree with the pricetag. He isnt gassy on the namebrand. I use generic everything else so i never thought twice when buying it, but in this case it has made a big deal.
Elizabeth O.
Hialeah, FL
Overall I was very impressed and pleased with this formula. It was initially limited to the mark which was currently using because my daughter had already reacted badly to some formulas, but I'm please she did not react to this brand, this formula does not have a strong odor as the product was currently using it and digests very easily. I am happy to say that now moved into little travel Premium formula