Little Journey Baby Wash

by Little Journey

Little Journey Baby Wash is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and paraben, phthalate and quaternium-15 free.

The Little Journey product line was developed to grow with and meet the varying needs of the littlest ALDI fans – from infants to toddlers. And, recognizing that every child's journey is unique, the Little Journey line includes products for every giggle, gurgle, grin (and epic meltdown) along the way:

• It may not be glamorous, but diaper changing and parenting go hand in hand. ALDI has parents and little ones covered with the Little Journey full line of changing essentials, including gentle cleansing wipes, diapers and training pants.
  • The gentle baby wash formula will help keep little ones clean and bath time tear-free.
  • ALDI knows every feeding journey is different and a baby's nutritional needs evolve over time. That's why Little Journey includes four infant powder formulas and one toddler formula to provide expert-recommended nutrition for little tummies.
  • The Little Journey infant-to-toddler snacks make healthy eating easy with yummy foods– including infant cereals, organic puree pouches, Little Munchers® baked whole grain corn snacks, Yogurt Bites and whole grain Puffs– little ones will love, made from ingredients parents will feel good about.
  • We’re proud to share many Little Journey products have been awarded the prestigious Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval™ so parents can trust their children are getting the best. For the full list of Little Journey products that have received the PTPA seal, please visit http://ptpa.com/winners/.

• With affordably-priced diapers, snacks, wipes and more, Little Journey products help parents save up to 50 percent* today so they have more to invest in their child’s bright future tomorrow.

*Based upon a price comparison of comparable products sold at leading national retail grocery stores.

Do the still sell this? I've gone to two different Aldis and couldn't find it
Anyone try little journey baby products?? Any reviews Baby shampoo Calming baby lotion Healing ointment skin protect Diaper rash ointment
Start your review of Little Journey Baby Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany R.
Eau Claire
Love this gentle yet effective wash.  Great for the whole family.  So affordable.  Try this you won't be dissapointed!  Plus Aldi will stand behind their products if you don't like it.
Katerina E.
Homer, GA
I used this on my kids and it smelled good. I have two boys, ages 6 and 3, and they are all boy so they stay in dirt and all kinds of messy things. I wanted a little extra umph in cleaning power but it is good for a baby!
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This an amazing Babi wash I absolutely love it’s minimum lather not strong,my nephews enjoy 🛀 time it doesn’t compare to the alternative product sold,very affordable an effective.only thing I don’t like it’s that it has no scent,I hope they make a nice lavender scented soon I would use it for my self if they did,besides that its ingredients are impressive for a child product an I would absolutely recommend.
Mishi Y.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this for my child. Used this from the time she was an infant to now that she is 5. I have no issues with this product.
Sam S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Great great baby wash!! It doesn’t lather super thick, so you sometimes have to use more. Aside from that it’s perfect!! It’s nearly impossible to tell a difference between its competitor.
Stephanie L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good price. Smells nice. Keeps baby clean and soft. Doesn't lather super well. Nothing super special but not bad.
Heather M.
Middletown, RI
We received a huge bottle of the Little Journeys baby wash as part of our VOX box. We love it! My little guy loves to take showers so it's super convenient pump made bathing a breeze. Super gentle and just as good as pricier brands. I also use it to wash my face!
Chelsea P.
I received this baby body was as part of the Little Journeys Voxbox. Both of my toddlers (3yo & 18mo) reacted well to this wash and didn't have any skin irritations. I only wish it came in a lavender scent, as we usually give nighttime baths and my children sleep much better with the soothing lavender.
Cheryl C.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great baby wash. I received as part of the little Journey voxbox and was so excited. I have shopped at Aldi for yeas, but hated having to go to other stores for products like this. This body wash is great for babies and my toddler.
Elaine M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I've always loved Aldi's and when I heard about the baby line I knew I had to try it! I love this soap! It's not only a great price but it's just as good as the more expensive baby soaps! I tell everyone I know that have little ones to check this line out!