Little Hugs Assorted Fruit Drinks Jugs uploaded by Jackie R.Little Hugs Assorted Fruit Drinks Jugs uploaded by Roxanne S.Little Hugs Assorted Fruit Drinks Jugs uploaded by Esperanza S.

BY LITTLE HUG

• Little Hugs Assorted Fruit Drinks Jugs how do these tasty ?1 Answers
  • qhwnwjwj!!!! who else remembers these drinks?1 Answers
Little Hugs Assorted Fruit Drinks Jugs
  • "kids love them and come in different flavors, but its like drinking straight sugar water." in 2 reviews
  • "They taste great and are easy for children to get out of the fridge themselves." in 1 review
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
I like that these juices have hardly any sugar, however they leave an odd taste in my mouth. They even make my throat feel a little scratchy. I won't buy these again as they also made mt stomach slightly upset both times I had one
Amanda W.
Waldo, ME
These are really great for kids. They taste great and are easy for children to get out of the fridge themselves. My daughter thought that they were the best things ever. She was sad when she drank her last one. The best part was that she loved all the flavors. I didn't have any go to waste.
Jazmyne A.
Grand Rapids, MI
My kids LOVE this drink. I myself only like he blue one but we usually always take these to the beach with us in the summer. They don't spill easily when propped in the sand so that's a bonus!
Breanna N.
These juices are so nasty to me. My dad buys a box for my niece and she drinks them more than soda. I only drink them if I don't have nothin to drink in the fridge. I would recommend them for kids to drink
Katrina  T.
Lexington Park, MD
These are great for parties! I buy them all the time during the summer for cookouts and family gatherings. I love that they now come with straws, because when I was younger I do not remember them coming with straws!
Lindsey W.
Two Rivers, WI
I remember these from when I was younger. They seem to taste a little different now (who knows how much sugar it contains) but it fits perfectly in my fridge door, so pretty convenient.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I use to love these when i was younger. They were very easy just to have in your lunch box and various different flavors. Gosh only knows how many sugars are in those little juices.
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL
These were my childhood! I remember going to the store and being about to pick out 5 that i wanted to bring home with me. They are a great drink for kids and they were super tasty>
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
Personally, I am not a fan of the sweet drink but my kids are. I'm handing these out tomorrow for Halloween. I do love the price and the amount of barrels you get in the box.
Kiara  .
These are great for parties and...they come with tiny straws so you don't need to worr about the kids trying the get the foil off. They come in different flavors now also.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Victoria r.
qhwnwjwj!!!! who else remembers these drinks?