Little Hug Fruit Barrels - 20 CT uploaded by Anita B.

BY LITTLE HUG

Little Hug® Fruit Barrels®.
Good source of B & E vitamins.
Straws included.
Original variety. Fridge pack.
75% Less sugar than other leading fruit drinks.
2 grams per bottle. see more...

• Anyone know if this is the biggest size they go?2 Answers
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Foodie Expert
My kid loves these and we boy them for family get together and birthday parties. They are affordable and tasty. Only complaint is that they aren't as flavorful as they were when I was younger.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Juice is only good in moderation for anyone but these little juice bottles are great. They are inexpensive and I like to water them down for my kids. I found this 20 count at wal mart for about $3
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
Foodie Expert
These are wonderful! My son loves them! They have good flavor and only 2grams of sugar compared to other sugar drinks. I found this at Wal-Mart for only $3. Can't beat that for 20ct. Not the "healthiest" but definitely affordable.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
Obviously not the healthiest drinks out there, but I still prefer this than other soda drinks. It's quite affordable, and it tastes so good. Definitely recommend!
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Foodie Expert
Personally, I am not a fan of the sweet drink but my kids are. I'm handing these out tomorrow for Halloween. I do love the price and the amount of barrels you get in the box.
Haley B.
Foodie Expert
I love these! They're not the healthiest drink in the world, but they're so good! I like to buy these to take on road trips because they are so easy to drink in the car.
Amber P.
Colonial Heights, VA
The kids I nanny and work with in kids church really like these drinks. A little small for adults, one sip and it's gone lol. But the kids love them and really like that they now include straws
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
The kids love these. I'm not really much of a fan of the taste but these drinks are very convenient. They are great for kid parties, car rides or just anytime.
Amy R.
I think there are a lot better options out there. Kids enjoy the taste, but I would rather them drink something with a little more nutritional value.
Nancy R.
Foodie Expert
Anyone know if this is the biggest size they go?