BY LITTLE HOTTIES

Tadd T.
These are a must during the winter months. They have helped keep my fingers,toes and even bum warm when outside in the snow for long hours at a time. Life savers!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
These work great at keeping your hands and feet warm! They last a long time as well. Definitely a must-have if you live in a colder climate!
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
These are an amazing little warmer. Helps keep hands worm if used properly. Or a thing I like to do is put on a pear of ankle socks, activate the warmer and get a bigger pair of socks and put the warmer in the bigger sock. Then put that bigger sock on my feet to keep my feet warm.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Perfect for when you are working outside! Stick them right in your gloves and you'll feel the warmth almost instantly!
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
These work great when snowmobiling to keep my hands very warm and toasty. Great!
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
These hand warmers are a must during hunting season. I also use them in my boots to keep my toes toasty. Easy to pack/carry and very affordable.