BY LITTLE HOTTIES

Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
These are an amazing little warmer. Helps keep hands worm if used properly. Or a thing I like to do is put on a pear of ankle socks, activate the warmer and get a bigger pair of socks and put the warmer in the bigger sock. Then put that bigger sock on my feet to keep my feet warm.
Tadd T.
These are a must during the winter months. They have helped keep my fingers,toes and even bum warm when outside in the snow for long hours at a time. Life savers!
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
These hand warmers are a must during hunting season. I also use them in my boots to keep my toes toasty. Easy to pack/carry and very affordable.
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work great at keeping your hands and feet warm! They last a long time as well. Definitely a must-have if you live in a colder climate!
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
Perfect for when you are working outside! Stick them right in your gloves and you'll feel the warmth almost instantly!
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These work great when snowmobiling to keep my hands very warm and toasty. Great!