BY LITTLE GREEN POUCH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The patent pending Little Green Pouch (sold in packs of 4) is a reusable food pouch that's BPA and phthalate free; easy to fill and seal securely by means of a handy zipper; dishwasher and freezer safe; perfect for little hands; and, well, just plain cute. 4pack Made of durable, BPAfree and phthalatefree plastic Holds up to 7 ounces, with fill lines noted on back Works with dispensing spoons on the market for those babies mamas who prefer using spoons Secure press zipper opening makes filling and closing a cinch Cleans easily upside down in the top rack of the dishwasher Freezer safe, so great for bulk storage Did we already say cute? Patent Pending see more...

Review (1)
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
After reporting the faulty zippers on these pouches, I was contacted by LGP to get more information. They have even replaced the faulty pouches, even after I told them that they were a gift and I wasn't out money and wasn't requesting a replacement. Points for quick, friendly customer service, I must say!

I also want to mention the design of these pouches; the top load design is great. I didn't really appreciate it until I used a couple of different products that you fill from the bottom. It's nice to be able to set the pouch down mid-fill or even fill it hands-free if you want, an option you don't get with the bottom-loaders. (I'll update again when I see how the replacements hold up!)

Tried these out, and the "zipper" came undone from one side of three of the pouches, rendering them useless. I only got about a half-dozen uses out of them; maybe that's typical, but I was hoping for longer term use. That said, they worked well up until that point, and the remaining one is carrying on, but I'm going to try some other brands. We want to use pouches more, and need a *little* more durability.