Arts & CraftsMediaBooksCeleste Ng
Little Fires Everywhere - Reprint by (Paperback)

Little Fires Everywhere - Reprint by Celeste Ng (Paperback)

by Celeste Ng

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Fires Everywhere - Reprint by Celeste Ng (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Jackie F.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Little Fires Everywhere - Reprint by Celeste Ng (Paperback) uploaded by Jackie F.
This book started out really slow and I wasn’t sure I was going to like it. Halfway through, it became a real page turner for me and I finished reading it rather quickly. There were certain parts that dragged on, otherwise it was very enjoyable and an interesting read in many aspects! I recommend it, and I’m planning on watching the Hulu series now that I’ve finished the book!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Soooo good. If you need a quarantine read! I would also recommend the Hulu series. I mean I love me some Reese Witherspoon.
Raquel B.
Little Fires Everywhere - Reprint by Celeste Ng (Paperback) uploaded by Raquel B.
This will top my list of favorites of 2020. The perfect community and the perfect family until strangers who are different come to town and dare to live differently and reject the planned sense of order. I love that this book had me thinking about cultural responsibility and adoption, individually versus order. Planned communities versus organic communities. There were sections that were hard to read but this is a great book that I highly recommend. If you are thinking to watch the HULU series instead, I’d say read the book first.
Becca D.
Celeste Ng is a masterful author. The book is so good. If you liked this, I’d recommend her first novel as well!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Little Fires Everywhere - Reprint by Celeste Ng (Paperback) uploaded by Sarah H.
Picked this up from Target for $10 the other day before a long car ride. Such an amazing book, I really couldn’t put it down. It was an easy read that I was able to fly through. So many twists and turns that keep you engaged as a reader. Excited to watch the tv series now to compare the two together.
Caitlyn M.
Little Fires Everywhere - Reprint by Celeste Ng (Paperback) uploaded by Caitlyn M.
I actually heard the show is better than the book but I loooved the book. It has different story lines that all come together in the end which I love!!
Jessica J.
Shelby Twp, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Little Fires Everywhere - Reprint by Celeste Ng (Paperback) uploaded by Jessica J.
This is captivating! The switching of POVs of the different characters helps keep you enthralled while you dive deeper and deeper into their lives. Celeste knows how to target each emotion she is trying to portray and excels at it. The audio book is amazing and normally I prefer to read vs listening but they hired the perfect person to read this and emphasize the important parts without being overly dramatic or cheesy. I would highly highly recommend this book. After this one, I plan on checking out more novels by Celeste NG since she did such a fantastic job with this one!
Caroline D.
Los Angeles, CA
It just in love for this author! She really writes very well and in a beautiful way! You will really feel the feelings of the characters! This story is amazing, you will this in a few days, because it’s very good!
Huda K.
Seattle, WA
This was a well written book that provided a lot of great life lessons. I thought the book was super interesting and different than any other storyline I’ve read
Heidi M.
Sanford, FL
Absolutely loved Little Fires Everywhere. The way that the characters and their stories intertwined was amazing. Kept me turning the page throughout the entire book. Would highly recommend! Inexpensive and totally worth the price!

Looking for your answer?