Little Fingrs Little Fing'rs Girlie Nails Nails, Stick-On, 24 ct. Peace Sign & Flower

BY LITTLE FINGRS

What every girl wants, perfectly painted flowers on the tips of her nails. Petite sizes for little hands, these stick on nails are easy to apply, no glue or sticky tabs needed. WARNINGS: Do not apply to damaged or infected nails. Keep away from heat or flame. Keep out of reach of small children. For children ages 5+. Adult supervision recommended. Nails: Plastic. Adhesive: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Acrylic Ester Copolymer, Water (Aqua). see more...

Claudia A.
I think other bad reviews are harsh, this is practically a toy and I appreciate they don't stay on hard because I only let my daughter wear them for hours at a time. They do what they are supposed to and the nail design itself is cute and durable. I will keep buying for my child.
Sue M.
My younger granddaughters like these but like the others so not stay on very long. I believe the glue could be a little stronger
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I used to wear these when i was a little girl but they suck I don't know maybe the glue is kinda cheap and low quality