BY LITTLE FING'RS #17 in Press-on Nails

Little nails for little fingers. Beautiful nails in seconds. Simply apply. Stick-on nails are safe to apply and safe to remove. No harsh glue needed. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "They are great for dress-up play, but don't expect them to last longer than a few hours. " in 2 reviews
Yoazin V.
Review for: Adorable Annie more...
My daughter loves this nails! I don't like them because they're so easy to fall off it always annoys my daughter how they fall out right away you can't do anything with out them falling the little sticky thing they have for them isn't durable. Also to get the right shape for your fingers is always a problem they're either too big or way too small
Miz A.
Review for: Adorable Annie more...
My sister and I love to use these. There so cute and small. This product is very affordable and I will be buying this again. This was easy to apply and use. I love how they have nails for little girls like my sister
Calista G.
Review for: Adorable Annie more...
I remember putting these one when I was younger and acting like I was a big girl.❤. But as I remember but nail glue wouldn't hold them one for that long or I was just a rough little girl 😂😂.
Sarah O.
Dayton, KY
These would be better if they had stronger adhesive. They came off too easy and barely lasted half an hour. They'd be great to use for a photo shoot or maybe a pageant for a little girl to have pretty nails while they're not going to be using their hands but they can't use them for much besides that. They're really cute though and a great thing to have so little nails don't get messed up with the acrylic or super glue ones we use.
Christina L.
Albion, NY
Every once in a while I will get these for my daughter, and she always gets excited, until 20 minutes after we put them on and they fall off. I understand they don't want to use harsh adhesives for younger girls, but scotch tape sticks longer than the adhesive that comes with these nails. Little girls are full of energy and are constantly playing, so I expect a product designed for little girls to be durable enough for them to get some enjoyment out of the product.
Michelle B.
These are great for the price and are good for little girls to play around with them. All kids love playing with their parents stuff and these are good to let your little girl have girl time with mom
Mandy M.
CLARKSDALE, MS
I remember when I was a little girl, I used to ask my mom to buy me some...sometimes she did, and sometimes she didn't. These nails came in all sorts of designs, some even came with nail art so you could decorate them yourself. The only con with these nails is that the adhesive (glue) doesn't really stick.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
This is a fun product for the little girl in your life who loves watching mommy get her nails done and wants the same. They are great for dress-up play, but don't expect them to last longer than a few hours.
Yvonne K.
Hutto, TX
My daughter loves to put on nails like her mommy. She loves these nails but they don't stick on for very long. I started to just put the sticker type of nails on her. They look get and they last longer.
Daniela Q.
Use with nail glue and they are most likely to stay on longer. lobe buying these for my little sisters instead of beginnning to waste money on their salon nails at an early age.