2 colors available

BY LITTLE FING'RS #18 in Press-on Nails

Little nails for little fingers. Beautiful nails in seconds. Simply apply. Stick-on nails are safe to apply and safe to remove. No harsh glue needed. ; see more...

Little Fing'rs Girlie Nails Stick-On Nails
  • "They are great for dress-up play, but don't expect them to last longer than a few hours. " in 2 reviews
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
CLARKSDALE, MS
I remember when I was a little girl, I used to ask my mom to buy me some...sometimes she did, and sometimes she didn't. These nails came in all sorts of designs, some even came with nail art so you could decorate them yourself. The only con with these nails is that the adhesive (glue) doesn't really stick.
Tracy Yoazin F.
Tracy Yoazin F.
Review for: Adorable Annie
My daughter loves this nails! I don't like them because they're so easy to fall off it always annoys my daughter how they fall out right away you can't do anything with out them falling the little sticky thing they have for them isn't durable. Also to get the right shape for your fingers is always a problem they're either too big or way too small
Miz A.
Miz A.
Review for: Adorable Annie
My sister and I love to use these. There so cute and small. This product is very affordable and I will be buying this again. This was easy to apply and use. I love how they have nails for little girls like my sister
Calista G.
Calista G.
Review for: Adorable Annie
I remember putting these one when I was younger and acting like I was a big girl.❤. But as I remember but nail glue wouldn't hold them one for that long or I was just a rough little girl 😂😂.
minnie b.
minnie b.
Elmira, NY
My little sister loves this product. These were her first set of stick on nails. They were easy to use and remove. I would recommend it to friends and family
Christina E.
Christina E.
Always loved getting these for the girls to play dress uo with. They loved the different designs they had.
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.
I used to use this product a lot on my nails, and they would look pretty, but the glue that it comes with is not at all good at doing its job….
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.
Use with nail glue and they are most likely to stay on longer. lobe buying these for my little sisters instead of beginnning to waste money on their salon nails at an early age.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
These are cute but don't last long with the stickers. My daughter once used nail glue and they stayed on longer but kind of defeats the purpose of fake nails.
Evy C.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are cute and inexpensive but do not last on. They fell off quickly. The quality is also very bad