Add a Photo

By LITTLE FING'RS
#23 in Press-on Nails
Little nails for little fingers. Beautiful nails in seconds. Simply apply. Stick-on nails are safe to apply and safe to remove. No harsh glue needed. ;
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Clarksdale, MS
I remember when I was a little girl, I used to ask my mom to buy me some...sometimes she did, and sometimes she didn't. These nails came in all sorts of designs, some even came with nail art so you could decorate them yourself. The only con with these nails is that the adhesive (glue) doesn't really stick.
minnie b.
minnie b.
Elmira, NY
My little sister loves this product. These were her first set of stick on nails. They were easy to use and remove. I would recommend it to friends and family
Christina E.
Christina E.
Always loved getting these for the girls to play dress uo with. They loved the different designs they had.
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.
I used to use this product a lot on my nails, and they would look pretty, but the glue that it comes with is not at all good at doing its job….
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Dayton, KY
These would be better if they had stronger adhesive. They came off too easy and barely lasted half an hour. They'd be great to use for a photo shoot or maybe a pageant for a little girl to have pretty nails while they're not going to be using their hands but they can't use them for much besides that. They're really cute though and a great thing to have so little nails don't get messed up with the acrylic or super glue ones we use.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Lake City, FL
I buy these for my oldest duaghter. She loves them and so do I. They fit so well for her little nails. They come in so many cute designs.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Albion, NY
Every once in a while I will get these for my daughter, and she always gets excited, until 20 minutes after we put them on and they fall off. I understand they don't want to use harsh adhesives for younger girls, but scotch tape sticks longer than the adhesive that comes with these nails. Little girls are full of energy and are constantly playing, so I expect a product designed for little girls to be durable enough for them to get some enjoyment out of the product.
Judy W.
Judy W.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loved playing dress up, so I had decided buy some stick on nails for her for fun. As soon as she placed them on she felt happy and decided to play dress for a couple of hours. Unfortunately, the nails did not last long as I was hoping for.
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.
Use with nail glue and they are most likely to stay on longer. lobe buying these for my little sisters instead of beginnning to waste money on their salon nails at an early age.
gabriella l.
gabriella l.
There perfect for little girls they do come off very easy but they have the perfect size for the little girls