Little Fing'rs Girlie Nails Fing'r Doodles Set, 1 kit uploaded by Abby N.

BY FINGRS

Create Hundreds of Stylin Designs for Fingers and Toes Great for kids! 2 sets of nails, stick-on tabs and over 100 nail decals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I love this, i use it on spa party for my niece and the little girls love it.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I bought these for my little cousin and she loved them. They were cute and easy to do. No mess either!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sardis, OH
My girls always want me to stamp their nails using my stamping plates, but not many of the designs are small enough for their tiny nail beds. We found these at Walmart and they're the perfect size. They get to pick their own design, and Mommy finishes them off with a top coat to keep them in place.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
These are super cute. I bought some for my goddaughter, its cheaply priced but it makes her feel so good her nails are pretty. The stickers are a little hard to get to stuck on but overall a great product.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Add some fun to your princess's manicure with these fun nail decals. Just be sure to add a topcoat to keep them in place!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
I bought some of these for my 3 year old daughter, as she loves her nails to 'be pretty'. They have cute designs, but they didn't seem to stick very well to her nails, even with a top coat.
Rayssa N.
Rayssa N.
Esse é pra você que não possui muita habilidade na hora de decorar suas unhas. Eu gostei bastante porque são bem bonitinhos e aderem bem na hora de colar. Quanto a durabilidade, é sempre bom passar um top-coat de qualidade após a colagem.
Khima B.
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
My cousin loves painting her nail so instead of nail polish, I wanted to get her something different. My cousin loved these. The only downside is that the product lasted about 2 days on her because shes always playing outside. Overall, I would recommend this again for anyone with a little girl
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
knoxville, TN
Are these good for 4yrs old?