Little Duck Organics Strawberry & Mango Tiny Fruits uploaded by Elizabeth G.

BY LITTLE DUCK ORGANICS

Our Strawberry & Mango Tiny Fruits pouch is filled with up to a whopping half-pound of organic strawberries and mangos! The fruits are diced and water is freeze-zapped out. What you get are vitamin and nutrient-dense, freeze dried fruit snacks. NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NOthing but the best!

Tiny Fruits are USDA Certified Organic, Project Non-GMO verified, gluten-free, kosher, dairy free and nut free. Superfoods for super humans, big and small!

For Kids 1-100!

Ingredients: Organic Strawberries, Organic Mangos

Buy on buybuy ...
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
My 1 year old loves these! These are made out of real fruit, and I have snacked on a few, too! They taste great and super healthy. You don't get a lot in the package and they're at least $3/package so I like to mix them with Cheerios for snack time. It makes the Little Ducks last longer and makes for a fun snack!
Elizabeth G.
Union, OH
My 10 month old LOVES these. A lot of similar products seem to lack in taste but these actually taste good and are healthy. We typically get the mighty fruits apple and mango!
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
My son absolutely loved these! Other foods have weird texture if not properly pureed, but these are just right. They're also not too sugary, which is a plus.
melissa g.
These are amazing. my one year old loves these, it's all she'd eat if I let her. these no added sugar , just dried strawberries and mangos.
Jessica M.
Elmira, NY
Great taste and great healthy snack for kids. I take it on the go with me and my son loves them. Highly recommend
Brittany W.
Lucasville, OH
One of my girls' favorite snacks! Great for them and easy for travel! Which is am essential thing in my house.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
I would highly recommend these , I love strawberry and mangoes . So a combination fruit snack bag would we great
Ruzica R.
Love this brand its so good my son loves the organic snacks inside i recommend this! do try it okay!!!!!!!!
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Strawberry & Mango Tiny Fruits pouch is filled with up to a whopping half-pound of organic strawberries and mangos! The fruits are diced and water is freeze-zapped out. What you get are vitamin and nutrient-dense, freeze dried fruit snacks. NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NOthing but the best!
Olivia L.
Where can you buy these?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many varieties of Little Ducks Tiny Fruits are there? So far I've only been able to find three.
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
How old does your child need to be?
aymee v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Arhis good forma baby's
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Í would like to know How differant are these fruit snacks from the other ones do they really have less sugar my neices have adhd and autisum would like to have a Healthy fruit snacks they can injoy without the high dise of sugar