BY LITTLE DUCK ORGANICS #56 in Hot Cereal

Our Naked Mighty Oats are a hearty blend of ancient grains containing quinoa, chia, buckwheat, oat and millet. Nutrient-rich and containing no added sugar or nasty chemicals, our Mighty Oats are a nutritional powerhouse providing vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein, Omega-3’s, antioxidants and even phytochemicals. NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NOthing but the best!

Mighty Oats are best accompanied by water, milk or formula.

Mighty Oats are USDA Certified Organic, Project Non-GMO verified, gluten-free, kosher, dairy free and nut free. Superfoods for super humans, big and small!

For Babies 6+ Months!

Ingredients:Organic Oat Flour, Organic Amaranth Flour, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Millet Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Organic Flaxmeal

• Is this good and does it have any flavor?1 Answers
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Tastes delicious. it fills me up a lot and gives me energy. i love it i would definitely recommend.
kaitlyn k.
kaitlyn k.
Crawfordsville, IN
I am a oat / cereal enthusiast, and Little Duck is a delicious food for grain lovers of all ages.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I like to eat this cereal with milk during the morning. It taste very food and i make it for breakfast with family.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
These nightly oats are excellent and really fulfilling. My family loves to have these oats for breakfast
julia e.
julia e.
Amooooo cereal muito bom mesmo tô impressionada com tanta qualidade e sabor ! Dou mil estrelas se for preciso
Sulema C.
Sulema C.
Stockton, CA
My family my kids and I absolutely love this so much and have lots and lots of these
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
Amazing taste. Holds hunger for about two hours. Very organic product. Highly recommended
Mayara N.
Mayara N.
É um ótimo produto, com um sabor sem igual. Recomendo a todos sempre, pois é saboroso, de qualidade, delicioso, um produto diferenciado de todos os outros.
Red P.
Red P.
I feel a lot of people won't buy this because it might taste bland, but not this time!!! Little duck organics is soooo good and I really like it, it has sooo much flavour in the plain!!!! I wish I could buy it again but I can't find It anywhere,
Adorei o produto é muito gostoso.. cai ótimo no estômago .super recomendo a todos, e além disso é super barato
Soraida C.
Soraida C.
Is this good and does it have any flavor?