BY LITTLE DUCK ORGANICS

Our Mango & Goji Tiny Yogurts pouch is filled with 100% organic mangos, goji and yogurt. Each bite contains the full antioxidant power of fresh superfruits, B-vitamins and Iron. Add in naturally occurring probiotics, and you’ve got a delicious snack that’s nothin’ but yummy for the tummy! NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NOthing but the best!

Tiny Yogurts are USDA Certified Organic, Project Non-GMO verified, gluten-free, kosher and nut free. Superfoods for super humans, big and small!

For Kids 1-100!

Ingredients:Organic Apple Puree Concentrate, Organic Skim Milk Yogurt, Organic Mango Puree, Organic Goji Juice Concentrate

Buy on Jet.com
Alli
Evansville, IN
I feel like these are a great snack for both children and adults. The mango flavored ones are so good and anybody looming for a better choice snack so definitely give these a try.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Totally. It what I was expecting! These are not the traditional drops you've been seeing with other brands! These are more like dried fruit. My daughter loves them!! They are worth trying! Compared to other brands, it's a more expensive snack but the ingredients are top notch.
I like it but when my little girl had it she did have a little issue with that she said it was too sweet that actually get her to cry
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
My children love these! Love that it is organic. Mango taste delicious. Definitely a hit in my household
Lily Z.
So Inlove with these. I love mangos and these taste so delicious. These are my healthy alternative snacks
Denise E.
romeoville il
I love this tiny yogurt my family does too the mango flavor is the absolute best it's very tasty
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
These are absolutely delicious and a hit in my home. They go in pretty much everyones lunches.
Kelly S.
Do children like this?
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there much nutritional value
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am always looking to try new organic foods how are these overall and do they go bad quick ?
Christina O.
I've yet to find these. Where has anyone located them?
Julieth W.
Algonquin, IL
I have been dying to try it, is this good ? It looks delicious !!