BY LITTLE DUCK ORGANICS

Our Coconut & Banana Mighty Oats are a hearty blend of ancient grains containing quinoa, chia, buckwheat, oat and millet. Nutrient-rich and containing no added sugar or nasty chemicals, our Mighty Oats are a nutritional powerhouse providing vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein, Omega-3’s, antioxidants and even phytochemicals. NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NOthing but the best!

Mighty Oats are best accompanied by water, milk or formula.

Mighty Oats are USDA Certified Organic, Project Non-GMO verified, gluten-free, kosher, dairy free and nut free. Superfoods for super humans, big and small!

For Babies 6+ Months!

Ingredients:Organic Oat Flour, Organic Amaranth Flour, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Millet Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Organic Flaxmeal, Organic Coconut Flakes, Organic Banana

Leslie M.
I just finished testing a mighty assortment of Little Duck Organics snacks – well, as many as I could wrestle away from my kids! The products tasted great – just check out pictures of my kids below. They consumed a bag of Tiny Fruits (Strawberry & Mango) in less than 20 minutes…

Little Ducks Organics is committed to making clean and healthy snacks for kids (and kids of all ages, aka parents) – no added sugar, no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives, no added chemicals. Nothing but fresh and natural ingredients that are gluten-free, GMO-free, Kosher, and certified USDA organic.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
Little duck organics is just the cutest name so obviously you would think that their Products would reflect. This breakfast food is very easy to prepare and it taste so fresh it's good for you and doesn't cost much for the quality I would definitely recommend!
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such yummy oats! I love that they come in fun flavors. This one makes me think I am on a tropical beach somewhere...if I ate oatmeal on the beach. I like that it is organic as well. I feel like it's more natural and keeps me fuller for longer periods of time.
Tia N.
I'm in LOVE with this stuff. It doesn't get too soggy and it's not too tough on the chew when it comes time to eat. The flavor is great, i like adding my own twist by adding actual fruit and it's just amazing.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this delicious oats they taste so amazing and I eat them everyday with my almond milk and then I will also put this in my yoguart as well I love how it taste and it's so good for you too I also let my son try it and he just loves it
Amelia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Muy rico y nutritivo para los niños megusta dárselo a is niños siempre megusta agregarle al cereal una fruta natural picada para que sea más nutritivo este cereal tiene muchos sabores muy ricos ami megusta este sabor
Faith C.
Spring, TX
Still learning about this brand. Naught because I had a coupon. I appreciated the value and the ingredients. My little one liked this, but I look forward to trying out other products from them.
shay d.
I am very into keeping my body healthy and as many chemicals out of it so this is such a good oatmeal that actually tastes good. I eat this with a little water because i like it chunky with raspberries and honey.
mariangel a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried it. But many people have told me that it is very rich. It also depends on the tastes of each person
Kym M.
I try to eat a healthy breakfast every morning before work...I stock up on a lot of different cereals and oatmeal
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Where do yall buy this?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this taste more like coconut or banana??