BY LITTLE DUCK ORGANICS #66 in Hot Cereal

MIGHTY OATS, OG2, BLUBRY, CN, (Pack of 6)

Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Wherever there's organic I'm there. I love organic healthy foods that taste very yummy and are satisfying. I eat this every morning and always feel great after. Great pricing I truly recommend this cereal!
Tamera L.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
This was given to me as a gift actually but it was so so good I will definitely be buying some more! The blueberry and cinnamon mix so well with the oats. It's amazingly delicious! 😘
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Tulare , CA
It's important to me to feed my kids healthy good quality products so they eat pretty much all organic. This oatmeal is so good they love it for breakfast and even thought the day as a snack. I've been guilty of eating it too cause it's just that good.
celina y.
celina y.
Never really had this before but when I did try it I fell in love this is so good and it has fills you upbsuoee fast
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Marysville, WA
I like that this product has good for you things in it, no sugar or processed nasties....however I don't like the taste and my baby will only eat it if there is fruit added to it, which is what I normally do anyways with oats or rice cereal.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
This product is absolutely delicious! So fresh and amazing! Couldn't ask for anything more!
Nora A.
Nora A.
Orlando, FL
I love how it tastes.
It is healthy
I love oats
I love it is organic too
Blueberry tastes great with cinnamon
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This cereal is perfect for my daughter who is one years old she loves the flavor and actually eats it. It is a little pricey so coupons is very ideal for this product.
Yeimy G.
Yeimy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great fast to go breakfast when you know you don't have a lot of time fast and delicious.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
These are amazing!!! Little Duck Organics Blueberry & Cinnamon Mighty Oats are a great company. I would highly recommend.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does the two flavors in this taste good together??