BY LITTLE DEBBIE #2 in Cakes & Pies

A Delicious Yellow Cake With Creme Filling Covered In White Icing And Trimmed With Fudge Stripes.

Little Debbie® Zebra Cakes
  • "zebra cakes yummy they have a wonderful cake and then a cream filling and a cake on the bottom and it's covered with a yummy Icing" in 5 reviews
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie Zebra Cakes are delicious. They are a great snack for anytime. The cake is so moist and the cream is delicious and sweet. You can buy the Zebra cakes at any grocery store or wholesale store. They are one of many Little Debbie snack cakes that I love and I would recommend them to anyone to try.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Oh so bad for you, but oh so good for your taste buds! This guilty pleasure has been in my life since I was a child. My siblings and I used to hide and stash them to ensure we got some. Although these cakes are light and delicious, they are full of sugar and calories.
Lareisha G.
Hopewell, VA
This a great yet guilty pleasure of mine. My go to snack when I’m craving sweets. Very affordable and delicious. I have to buy a box for me and one for the kids when I do purchase them because if not I won’t have one to enjoy myself. 🤣🤣🤣
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I would like to start on a positive note. The flavor of these snack cakes are good. There are flaws however. The icing flakes off of the cake extremely easy. The cakes are probe to being squished or falling apart as well.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Although I don't eat many snack cakes such as these anymore - or at least try not to - I can never resist reaching for these in the grocery aisle on cheat days. The Christmas trees and Easter eggs around their respective times of the year are equally delicious. I don't know what they put between those layers of cake or what is in the chocolate coating, but it's irresistible.
Tabitha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little babies never last very long in my house. Even though the come with ten in the box, they’re paired in twos. So technically there are only 5 bags. I can eat that all by myself!!
My favorite snack cakes before any other cakes. I eat these all the time. I just wish they would make these as a birthday cake. I would most definitely buy this for all of my birthdays.
Brianna N.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is for real my go to product when it comes to a cake snack!
I love the zebra look, and it has a great rich taste! Perfect with a cold glass of milk.
Never last in my house!
#foody
Shania R.
Katy, TX
If I had to choose just one snack from Little Debbie's huge variety, it would have to be the one and only lovely zebra cakes .. As soon as you take a bite the delightful flavor of vanilla cake, cream, and delicate frosting fill up your tastebuds with nothing but happinese 💖💖 . On a cheat day this would definitely be my choice whenever I crave some sweet junk food ~
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
Delish nostalgic diabeetus cakes. So sugary but you can't stop eating them can you? Sure they're not the best for you or the highest quality but there's something so good and yet so wrong about them. Yet you keep buying them, because they tempt you, with their sweetness and price. And so you do, and enter.another diabeetus coma of bliss.
Has anyone ever had or tried these cakes with ice cream?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Where can I find zebra cakes ?
Jessica H.
Norwalk, CA
These seem pretty good, but what is the flavor and texture like of these?
Rachel S.
Cleveland, TN
Are these really good?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Am I the only one who freezes these before eating.