Little Debbie® Zebra Cakes

A Delicious Yellow Cake With Creme Filling Covered In White Icing And Trimmed With Fudge Stripes.

iss it delicious ?
Who pays that kohl's price shown for snack that even can be found at most Walmarts for less than$3?
I have never heard of these but they sound good! Can you get them in the uk?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Zebra Cakes!
Product Highlights
“zebra cakes yummy they have a wonderful cake and then a cream filling and a cake on the bottom and it's covered with a yummy Icing” in reviews
Bridgeport, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these still for my fiance but I can't eat them anymore as they are just too sweet for me. These snack cakes are very good though, they are creamy and not too dry at all they are a white cake flavor. There is a creamy filling/center that is not too sweet and neither is the cake but the icing/frosting is very tasty yet very very sweet, with a brown drizzle on top that you can't really taste as chocolate. These were well loved by me in my childhood, and are still well loved in my home today!
LOUISVILLE, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Children must have the BIG PACKS they sell. Every week. After the first week of be tired of them but they truly love them. My daughter eats her cold. The boys just kill them. They usually have one for lunch and or right after dinner!! They'd most definitely recommend them..
Spencer, WV
Love Little Debbie Zebra Cakes! I have some in the kitchen. The price is just right for this great snack. No improvements are needed for these delicious cakes. The white cake surrounded by white chocolate with milk chocolate stripes and filled with a creamy delicious filling will make your mouth water before youcan even open the package.
Hampstead
Zebra cakes are the best little Debbie snack cake I have eaten. The cake is not to sweet to balance with how sweet the icing is. The icing in the middle is soft and silky and I like that the icing on the outside is hard and crackly. The size of the cakes are perfect for a small snack.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This, along with the Cosmic Brownies, is my favorite Little Debbie product. The cakes are a really soft texture and contain a nice amount of icing. They do have a little bit of chocolate, but not much for those who may not like chocolate as much. Most people seem to like these.
sacramento
These things are so sweet. Almost too sweet to really enjoy all the time. I would not recommend for little kids because they would be bouncing all the wall. Unless you are the grandma buying these and sending the kids home after they had one then yeahhh get this item. Lol
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It was always a treat when you got one of these in your lunch box at school. It usually meant you were going away on a trip. No one was willing to trade these for anything, if you did that meant you really were best friends. They're fun to eat now as a memory.
I love these zebra snack cakes they taste very good but are a little too sweet  they’re very affordable and make a great snack you get a good amount in the box for the price you pay I would get them again I grew up with them as a lunch time snack!
Erie, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Totally unhealthy and totally delicious 😂 An affordable, sweet treat that comes with 2 cakes in each pack. They are at just about every store and are a quick sweet fix. I prefer these over the zebra rolls. I purchase them all the time, probably too often, but they are addicting 🙈
Moss Point, MS
Purchased at: Kroger
My guilty pleasure! I was absolutely obsessed with these snack cakes when I was a kid, and I’m definitely back at that point even though I’m now in my twenties. Everything from the cake to the filling to the icing is simply delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Grace S. • il y a 2 ans
These are heavenly but very sweet so if that's not something you like i wouldn't recommend them