BY LITTLE DEBBIE #2 in Cakes & Pies

A Delicious Yellow Cake With Creme Filling Covered In White Icing And Trimmed With Fudge Stripes.

Little Debbie® Zebra Cakes
  • "zebra cakes yummy they have a wonderful cake and then a cream filling and a cake on the bottom and it's covered with a yummy Icing" in 5 reviews
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
Ohhh Little Debbie! You sly fox! You know just how to make my troubles go away! You taste so good! And what a gorgeous outfit, with that zebra print that taste so good in my tum tum! You’re a cheap little thrill aren’t ya? But that doesn’t take away from your quality! Never. You are top shelf, little debbie zebra cakes!!! Top shelf!!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie Zebra Cakes are delicious. They are a great snack for anytime. The cake is so moist and the cream is delicious and sweet. You can buy the Zebra cakes at any grocery store or wholesale store. They are one of many Little Debbie snack cakes that I love and I would recommend them to anyone to try.
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
These cakes are actually really good. This cake has a very great texture and the filling that is in the Inside is great. I definitely recommend this product to everyone to try.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Oh so bad for you, but oh so good for your taste buds! This guilty pleasure has been in my life since I was a child. My siblings and I used to hide and stash them to ensure we got some. Although these cakes are light and delicious, they are full of sugar and calories.
Lareisha G.
Hopewell, VA
This a great yet guilty pleasure of mine. My go to snack when I’m craving sweets. Very affordable and delicious. I have to buy a box for me and one for the kids when I do purchase them because if not I won’t have one to enjoy myself. 🤣🤣🤣
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I would like to start on a positive note. The flavor of these snack cakes are good. There are flaws however. The icing flakes off of the cake extremely easy. The cakes are probe to being squished or falling apart as well.
Kat J.
Sugar covered sugar,...

Not much of a taste to these cakes except an overly sweet sugary flavor. Not at all a healthy or tasty option, and not worth the money. I remember having these as a kid, and I have no idea what the adults were thinking feeding children these,... It’s a recipe for a hyper child and a headache.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Although I don't eat many snack cakes such as these anymore - or at least try not to - I can never resist reaching for these in the grocery aisle on cheat days. The Christmas trees and Easter eggs around their respective times of the year are equally delicious. I don't know what they put between those layers of cake or what is in the chocolate coating, but it's irresistible.
Tabitha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little babies never last very long in my house. Even though the come with ten in the box, they’re paired in twos. So technically there are only 5 bags. I can eat that all by myself!!
My favorite snack cakes before any other cakes. I eat these all the time. I just wish they would make these as a birthday cake. I would most definitely buy this for all of my birthdays.
Has anyone ever had or tried these cakes with ice cream?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Where can I find zebra cakes ?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Am I the only one who freezes these before eating.
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Is it really sweet?
Jessica H.
Norwalk, CA
These seem pretty good, but what is the flavor and texture like of these?

back