BY LITTLE DEBBIE #8 in Cakes & Pies

Delicious Yellow Cake, Rolled With A Creme Filling Covered In White Icing And Topped Off With Fudge Zebra Stripes.

• What store do you buy these at?15 Answers
  • How are these cakes ? Want to try 2 Answers
  • I know Kroger has them but as to ordering them online you...1 Answers
Rhonda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have eaten zebra cakes since childhood. I love them. Light fluffy wonderful snack. I try not to buy them too often because I can’t manage or control myself when they are in the house. The filling inside is like a cool whipped cream filling. The frosting has a great texture as well. They come in a two pack which is nice because the first one you normally eat it too fast. Having the second one is something to look forward to.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I begin? These are my absolute favorite. I did not care for zebra cakes that much but the zebra cake rolls are absolutely delicious. I think because the cake is thinner and it has more cream on the inside maybe? But they are so good we buy these all the time.
Nic S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The zebra cake rolls are better then the zebra cakes! Maybe it’s the shape, maybe it’s in my head, but whatever it is these are better. I love the white cake in the center and how there isn’t too much frosting. My son loves these too!!! Such a great snack when you have a sweet tooth but don’t want to bake!
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Little Debbie® Zebra Cake Rolls Best snack cakes ever!!! I love these so much. With a big glass of milk. So sooo good. I can never find them at Kroger though...walmart stays stocked with them so that's a plus 😁 Little Debbie® Zebra Cake Rolls
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried these zebra cakes and o dont really like them that much. They leave a weird oily taste on your tongue that is lot very good I do like their other products just not this one.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cakes ,but I would love them even better if they did have the chocolate icing on them. I’m not a big fan of any chocolate icing ,but other than that I’m telling you there great. I highly recommend. These would make a good snack for you or even your kids.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I asked my boyfriend to pick me up Zebra Cakes and I received this. :P They are actually pretty good, the cake is spongy and soft as expected.  I totally recommend trying these out if you like swiss rolls and zebra cakes. They won't disappoint!!
Andrea R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I KNOW IT IS NOT HEALTHY....
but these were my favorite as a kid. They are so good so if calories and health isn’t an issue go ahead haha.

MY CHILDHOOD IN ONE PRODUCT LOL
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
You didn’t have a childhood if you didn’t live off these lol. They’re so good! The rolls are just as good as the cakes! They have brownies as well. They’re all so good! If you haven’t tried these yet, I definitely think you should! You’ll love them
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great cake rolls they taste like they was freshly made for me .Melts in your mouth so you know they was made from HIGH quality ingredients and very affordable my kids love them Little Debbie® Zebra Cake Rolls
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What store do you buy these at?
Michele W.
What stores carry these? Can you order online?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How are these cakes ? Want to try
Nicole M.
I know Kroger has them but as to ordering them online you might be able to check target.