BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Little Debbie ZEBRA® Brownies Chewy brownies with white icing and trimmed with a fudge stripe Zebra pattern Individually wrapped Kosher Our Family Promise: Quality, freshness and taste see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily B.
I must admit looking at the ingredients list on these guys may scare you but if you can get passed all processed ingredients I promise you'll be happy. I will say they can taste overly sweet so don't eat too many !
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
My favorite Debbie of all time. Enjoy every bite of this sweet snack. Can't get enough of this
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
My old man just ate a box of these. He says the regular Zebra cakes are five stars. He said these Zebra brownies are 3 stars. I actually liked the taste of them, and would have given them 4 stars. I don't eat enough of them, but my boyfriend does. I like to give honest opinions.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not that great. We love cosmic brownies, zebra cakes, and zebra rolls. I was sure we'd love these and well we didn't. To me they had an odd flavor that I don't associate with either the brownies or zebra cakes.
Trinidad P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I sort of like these, but they're not the best because of the sweetness they probably won't appeal to most. They don't really taste like the regular brownies, they're a little more sweeter and thicker. The frosting is alright, but its not too much like the zebra cake either.