BY LITTLE DEBBIE #84 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Chewy Brownies With White Icing And Trimmed With A Fudge Stripe Zebra Pattern.

Buy on Walmart*
Emily B.
I must admit looking at the ingredients list on these guys may scare you but if you can get passed all processed ingredients I promise you'll be happy. I will say they can taste overly sweet so don't eat too many !
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My old man just ate a box of these. He says the regular Zebra cakes are five stars. He said these Zebra brownies are 3 stars. I actually liked the taste of them, and would have given them 4 stars. I don't eat enough of them, but my boyfriend does. I like to give honest opinions.
Trinidad P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I sort of like these, but they're not the best because of the sweetness they probably won't appeal to most. They don't really taste like the regular brownies, they're a little more sweeter and thicker. The frosting is alright, but its not too much like the zebra cake either.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not that great. We love cosmic brownies, zebra cakes, and zebra rolls. I was sure we'd love these and well we didn't. To me they had an odd flavor that I don't associate with either the brownies or zebra cakes.
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
My favorite Debbie of all time. Enjoy every bite of this sweet snack. Can't get enough of this