BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Chewy Brownies With White Icing And Trimmed With A Fudge Stripe Zebra Pattern.

Lisa F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to love these growing up. They have a cake like interior with a cream that is similar to cupcake cream. These are alot like cupcakes except they have the white exterior.
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
I must admit looking at the ingredients list on these guys may scare you but if you can get passed all processed ingredients I promise you'll be happy. I will say they can taste overly sweet so don't eat too many !
Trinidad P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I sort of like these, but they're not the best because of the sweetness they probably won't appeal to most. They don't really taste like the regular brownies, they're a little more sweeter and thicker. The frosting is alright, but its not too much like the zebra cake either.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My old man just ate a box of these. He says the regular Zebra cakes are five stars. He said these Zebra brownies are 3 stars. I actually liked the taste of them, and would have given them 4 stars. I don't eat enough of them, but my boyfriend does. I like to give honest opinions.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not that great. We love cosmic brownies, zebra cakes, and zebra rolls. I was sure we'd love these and well we didn't. To me they had an odd flavor that I don't associate with either the brownies or zebra cakes.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this so much to bc these don't have a little chocolate bends on it instead it has white chocolate drizzled on top of it
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
My favorite Debbie of all time. Enjoy every bite of this sweet snack. Can't get enough of this