Little Debbie® Vanilla Christmas Tree Cakes
  • Little Debbie® Vanilla Christmas Tree Cakes Christmas Tree Cakes 7.91 oz; 225 g

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

A Fun Holiday Snack That Everyone Will Enjoy! A Tree Shaped Yellow Cake With Creme Filling That Is Decorated With White Frosting, Green Sprinkles And A Red Garland Of Frosting. Individually Wrapped Five To A Carton.

• I have not tried these are they good?5 Answers
  • I want to try this1 Answers
  • BEST LITTLE DEBBIE CAKE & WHYYYYY ? 🤔🤔 MINE IS THE C...2 Answers
Little Debbie® Vanilla Christmas Tree Cakes

Start your review of Little Debbie® Vanilla Christmas Tree Cakes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "We buy these every year usually two boxes a week my husband takes them for his morning snack for work and if we didn't get two boxes he'd be without a snack" in 38 reviews
  • "I love lil Debbie and all their cute single serve desert that they make for valentine fall ect I always get excited for them and always look forward to them and they are the perfect size for when you have an sweet tooth, purely enjoyment" in 31 reviews
  • "This is a treat I put in MY lunch box for school, and my niece does as well but I mean come on....20 years isn't THAT big of a difference especially when it comes to having a timeless sweet tooth!" in 14 reviews
  • "I am so in love with allll of little Debbie's things but especially these Becuase they are basically zebra cakes but for the Christmas/ holiday season❤️❤️❤️" in 12 reviews
  • "I think they are too sweet-however, my fiancee bought a box for him and our son and they ate the whole box in 3 days." in 12 reviews
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this sweet treat. If you're a fan of Zebra Cakes, you will LOVE these festive trees during the holiday's. While they are called Christmas Tree Cakes, they don't necessarily HAVE to be christmas trees. They can just be holiday trees with snow on them. So don't let that stop you from buying them because I can see how that may turn some people away. They are portable and wrapped individually by serving, which is AMAZING for "portion control." They have a cream inside of them like cream filled donuts and a fluffy cake with a delicious frosting. Definitely one of my favorite trips during the winter months.
Ashley O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Love it when these come out foe the holidays. I always buy a few boxes each uear. This past year I sent some to my husband and friends in a deployment Christmas box. Those tiny little candies on top give it the perfect crunchy sugar and the white cream frosting. Try them in chocolate too.
Susan V.
Claremore, OK
Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes are great! Healthy for a lil snack with being a good size. I buy these every Christmas season for our family. I need a box right now! I’d certainly recommend these to my family n friends.Ruffles® Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream... we love ruffles cheddar n sour cream... these chips are soo good.Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix... we love Ghirardelli chocolate brownies... they are the bomb!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg i love these cakes i love the original zebra cakes but when they have tbe holiday obes out with the crystallized sugar on top theyre absolutely amazing! Theyre so soft and literally melt in your mouth the cake itself is moist(which i hate using that word but theres no other word i could use haha)
Amanda S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
The best snack cake of all time of any brand that ever existed! It's like crack of the snack cake world. We buy multiple packs when they get in the stores because you don't know if they will have any the next time. My parents freeze them so they will have them throughout the year. Everything about them is so delicious! Yummy, yummy, yummy is all I can say. If you have never had one you are definitely missing out!
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was gifted this for Christmas! I had never had this before believe it or not lol! They melt in your mouth so soft and delicious probably not very healthy but every once a year lol is okay! Recommend!
Alishia B.
Howard, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Get excited for these every year , actually wish I could learn to make these because they are so good ..... they come in 3 flavors : white/vanilla , brown/chocolate and green/red velvet . Can be found and almost all retail chain stores and grocery stores. A little pricey 6 cakes for $3 but worth it .
Melissa F.
I like these dang cakes a little too much! My husband bought the last box yesterday and I have never seen a grown man act more like a little kid. Will buy again or will have to fight my husband for the last one.
Jennifer M.
Lufkin, TX
Received a gift box that had these in it! Huge hit in our family....perfect to throw in lunch for work....my daughter enjoyed them...said they were sweet but not to sweet! Love these!
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Growing up, whenever we went to my Memeré's house, she had these on hand at Christmas time & other shapes thought the year! Besides the Nostalgic sentiment it brings me when I bite into one of these cakes, they're pretty damn good! If definitely recommend these Little Debbie snacks to anyone!
Ryashia M.
Where do you by them from?
iam-britt r.
westbank, BC
What do these taste like? do they taste really fake? looks good...
Lindsay L.
Newtown, OH
I don't remember seeing theses last Christmas, does anyone know if they still make them?
Evian D.