BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Two vanilla cookies layered with naturally flavored cherry creme and coated in fudge.

2 Boxes of Little Debbie Limited Edition Valentine Snack Cakes; Be My Valentine Cherry Cordials - 8 per box(16 total); Individually Wrapped Snack Cakes; Kosher; Proudly Baked in the USA

Brenton K.
Tyrone
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my absolute favorite to snack on for the holidays! I look forward to getting these every year! I buy out all that I can get my hands on! These are so good! I have loved these ever sense I was a kid!
Teddy y.
Flint
Purchased at: Costco
This is a great product I use it around my house all the time I would recommend anyone trying it works better than many other brands
Cheree R.
Tekamah
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these during Valentine's I was not a huge fan. They were too dry for me. I want something that was lighter and more tasty.
Jana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very very overly sweet. Good but I can barely eat a whole one before it’s overload. It’s a good every once in a while treat.
Beth W.
Avon Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
Can little Debbie even go wrong?? Delicious treats every time! A sweet snack that puts a smile on my face every time!
Ashley L.
Fair Haven
Purchased at: Walmart
Loveeee these wish they were year round 😂 love the sweet frosting crunh sprinkles and rich chocolate brownie flavor
Molly P.
Phoenix , AZ
every child’s favorite valentine snack. the best. legendary. need i say more? the perfect potion size
Jasmine y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are bomb !!! Really good snack , especially for a midnight snack. The bessst ever!
Jennifer V.
Puryear, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so amazing!! They taste better than real cherry cordials and are perfect for a sweet treat. Smaller than you think but still just as flavorful. Wish they made these in blueberry.
Emma P.
Marsing, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Little Debbies is my dad and I one of our favorite treats, especially for sweets! This brand is always so sweet and rich, and has never let me down