Little Debbie® Tulip Cakes Pink Icing uploaded by Christie M.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
The kids love ALL the little Debbie's Snack cakes. I like that they change the looks and sometimes flavors to match holidays and seasons. Shakes the routine up a little - even though it's all the same. ;) Either way, it's a staple at our house and the kids love it.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
They're about a dollar fifty but they have sales every few weeks so all little cakes are a dollar for a box.They're cute and taste pretty good.Great for a kid's lunch or a little pick me up.I would definitely recommend for a cheap treat :)
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
Love these little cakes!!!!!! we love that the looks change depending on the holiday or season and its a nice little convenient snack when you need something quick!
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to love little debbies they are still good when you craving a sweet treat, my favorite ones are the swiss rolls and these. They don't taste that artificial and the filling is good too. 👌🏻
Crystal K.
Belfast , ME
I like the taste and the way they are made to match holidays and season yet I HATE that they leave a greasey after taste in your mouth sometimes.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
If these are the ones I'm thinking they are, they're pretty good for a little debby cake. The icing is a but dried out but they're yummy and pretty
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
The only complaint i have about little Debbie snacks is I wish more came in the package. My husband can go through a box in less than a week
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I really love these! They are so delicious. I like to keep a box of these in my desk at work for when I want to treat myself at work.
Allison J.
Belton, TX
What little Debbie cake isn't five stars. None. All little Debbie cakes are worth the dollar fifty to three fifty, for them! :)
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Little Debbie be throwing it down in the kitchen. All of her snacks are so damn good. I haven't tried anything I didn't like.
Madeline D.