BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Little debbie swiss rolls 3.4 oz see more...

Tina R.
Middletown, NY
One of my favorite I like them frozen! It's so good nothing melted! Affordable I buy them in many different stores big lots shop rite Walmart they are every where pretty
Much. Very tasty and will satisfy a chocolate sweet tooth
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Nothing compares to Little Debbie snacks! If you have not tried Little Debbie you need to go out right now and buy any kind a little Debbie snack they are all amazing. You can't even tell that they are pre-made you think that your grandma made them by scratch. They are SUPER adorable. They always have sells and coupons at my local grocery stores. They pretty much sell them in all stores.
Crystal B.
I love eating Swiss Rolls as a late afternoon snack. They have just enough of a sweet taste with the cream and chocolate. My husband also loves them, and he hardly ever eats any kind of sweet treat.
Barbara M.
Semmes
If you buy Little Debbie, then you buy Little Debbie Swiss Cakes and put them in the refrigerator .  Then about 9 at night enjoy with a glass of ice cold milk.. Notting better then that.
Tyisheia B.
This is a product that i give to my girls when we are in the backyard and having girl time and i give them this they love it so much ,its really good and also it comes in a travel package so if you go to the park you want to make sure you pack this product
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Just thank you Jesus Lord for lil Debbie cause all these snacks are amazing like it's just life for me this is what keeps me going in life
Jessica K.
Jonesboro
Very good. Moist and sweet. Not too expensive. I wish each cake was bigger though. I buy at Kroger most of the time.
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I have used these as a treat after a rough day. It has just the right amount of chocolate and seems to relax me.
Natalie P.
Granbury, TX
Swiss cake rolls are a household favorite. I remember eating these as a kid! Perfect size and great flavor!
Vicky H.
Parkersburg
These are good, but I really have no preference when it comes to little Debbie's, they are all good.
Candice L.
I don't think I've ever seen things sold in single packs like this. Do they still sell like this?