Little Debbie Swiss Rolls - 12 CT uploaded by Tina H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #63 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Snacks Swiss Rolls.
Big pack.
12 cakes.
Twin-wrapped.
McKee.
A family bakery. see more...

juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
estos rollitos rellenos son lo maximo son adictivos son deliciosos y cremosos y tienen diferentes rellenos sus ingredientes principales son el chocolate los beneficios su sabor las contra las calorias que tienen si alquna vez he estado loca esto
Brittany B.
Little Debbie are very good snack cakes. I like the mix between cream and chocolate cake.I am not a major cream fan and they are not loaded down with cream. I normally can get them on sell so the price is good for getting 12 of them.
Jessica A.
Favorite snack when I have a sweet tooth! I usually purchase from Walmart or Winco, and they are usually inexpensive. Definitely not the healthiest choice but when you want to cheat it's a great option to grab.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
Out of all the Little Debbie products this has been my absolute favorite since I could remember. Classic swiss rolls , chocolaty with a bit of cream. They are sooo good especially with some coffee.
shay c.
Kannapolis, NC
These are a very good snack that is very affordable. If you heat these up in the microwave for about 10 seconds it makes it sooo much better
jasmin t.
Everyone I know likes these! There very good I love chocolate and these are great to have as a snack or pack for lunch everyone likes them.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
I crave these all the time. They satisfy my creamy chocolatey craving. Check the date on package to make sure they are fresh though.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Another great product from Little Debbie, these are one of my favorites for when I want someting sweet but dont want to over do it.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Perfect for when you're craving chocolate but don't want your jeans to know you ate a whole cake...
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Okay so if I were to eat Debbie cakes or be in the mood for that kind of thing. This would not be my first option but it's not a bad option. It is definitely not healthy whatsoever. They are pretty cheap and you can find them just about anywhere. It doesn't really have a chocolatey taste if a taste at all. The only taste you really get is from the cream in the middle if you really sit there and concentrate on what each individual part of this tastes like. The only thing that really has a taste is the cream in the middle. And if you like that kind of thing well then this is your kind of cake.
Lisa E.
Have you ever tried them frozen?
Meru K.
Canada
These are a very cute snack, only downside is they can get squished. They taste very good.