BY LITTLE DEBBIE #6 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Chocolate Cake Rolled Around A Layer Of Creme Filling And Drenched With Fudge Coating.

• Where have these been all my life???!!!1 Answers
  • What are these like compared to hostess 5 Answers
  • I don't think I've ever seen things sold in single packs like thi...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Swiss Rolls 13 oz; 368 g more...
This always has been one of my guilty pleasures of mine whenever I just want something tasty.  Little Debbie Swiss Rolls delivers on that level where I occasionally go back for more.  These are very tasty and I buy these at my local grocery store and would recommend for anyone who wants a tasty snack.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Swiss Rolls 13 oz; 368 g more...
These are just ok in my opinion - the chocolate coating barely tastes like chocolate and flakes off as you eat, and I don't love the texture of the cake part.  I'd much rather eat a Hosted Ho-Ho or any other Little Debbie treat.  It will satisfy a sweet tooth in a pinch, I guess.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Review for: Swiss Rolls Big Pack 20.08 oz more...
Okay so if I were to eat Debbie cakes or be in the mood for that kind of thing. This would not be my first option but it's not a bad option. It is definitely not healthy whatsoever. They are pretty cheap and you can find them just about anywhere. It doesn't really have a chocolatey taste if a taste at all. The only taste you really get is from the cream in the middle if you really sit there and concentrate on what each individual part of this tastes like. The only thing that really has a taste is the cream in the middle. And if you like that kind of thing well then this is your kind of cake.
Mookie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Swiss Rolls 13 oz; 368 g more...
I love Swiss rolls they taste really good especially with milk, I wish they were longer that's the only thing, but it's a cute little cake that's filled with cream and chocolate cake layers, I love it you can share if you buy a bigger box, and it really affordable
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Not big on sugar in my house, but don't come for me about Swiss Rolls! I've been buying these inexpensive sugar rushes since middle school for no more than 50 cent. We buy a boxes occasionally and hide it fruition the little one. 😊
Rose B.
Nashville
Review for: Swiss Cake Rolls 2.2 oz more...
HANDS DOWN! LITTLE DEBBIES BEST CREATION AND THE BESTTTTTTT SNACK CAKE EVERRRRR! literally obsessed with these for a good 15+ years and will always support little Debbie's finest cake! YUMMM. Swiss rolls are LIFE!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤
india m.
Review for: Swiss Rolls 13 oz; 368 g more...
My all time favorite go to snacks! I love almost all pf the Little Debbie snacks but these would be my favorite ones. The only con is .. I WISH THEY WERE BIGGER. 😍 I would male a bigger pack of these.
Sarah W.
Kissimmee , FL
These are the absolute best!! I know they’re not healthy for you but wow are they worth the calories. I don’t even like sweets that much but I will totally be repurchasing these!! The packaging is cute and the price is great.
Cynthia R.
Scottdale, PA
I love all Little Debbie sweets! Perfect snack for any time of the day! These are a total classic. Delicious rich violate cake with fluffy cream, all rolled up and covered with more rich chocolate 😍❤
Elisha M.
One of my favorite treats, I have to hide them from myself or I'll eat the whole box...lol if you haven't had Swiss Rolls go buy yourself a box you won't regret it.
Sam T.
Pearland, TX
Where can I get these?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Does anyone peel the outer chocolate shell before eating? I used to do this as a kid :)
Samantha L.
How much sugar do these really have? I am interested in using them for a work snack but don't want to have a sugar crash.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
What are these like compared to hostess
Amanda H.
Any chance they will be making a gluten free version. I'd love to relive my childhood.