Little Debbie® Swiss Rolls

Chocolate Cake Rolled Around A Layer Of Creme Filling And Drenched With Fudge Coating.

What’s your favorite snack cake?
Who else like this swiss rolls. Cuz I do and eveyone else.
Start your review of Little Debbie® Swiss Rolls!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have purchased little Debbie Swiss cake rolls for as long as I can remember. I used to get them as a treat when I would take a lunch to school. It was always great to find one of these as a treat. I really like how they are so affordable as well. I have tried other varieties of the Little Debbie snacks but the Swiss Cake Rolls are my favorite.
These used to be my favorite Little Debbie snack cake when I was a child. They were chocolatey they were creamy they were moist, just everything that you would want in a snack cake. Now I find that they taste really artificial and let the cake itself is very dry. Every time I buy these for a nostalgia's sake I'm extremely disappointed.
Duncan, SC
Swiss rolls are definitely one of Little Debbie's classic and delicious treats. It's a tasty chocolate cake rolled around sweet cream and coated with rich fudge. Some times it's difficult to find a treat everyone one will like, but swiss rolls are a great go to because everyone in my family loves them.
Washington , IN
I have such a sweet tooth! Little Debbie never fails it’s such a reasonable price for something that is a quick & easy snack as well as easy clean up! I indulge on the turtle cakes with caramel drizzled over walnuts and an awesome brownie! Wonderful!Little Debbie
Crawfordville , FL
I am not usually a fan of chocolate, but this is the perfect sweetness to make it worth it. I will say that the older I get, the more I realize that it definitely tastes like a sugary mess of a snack that is over-processed, but eh. Sometimes you just need junk food.
Norwalk, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,037 reviews
Little Debbie is a classic name in snack cakes. We buy Little Debbie frequently. I have two teen age boys and they seem to eat everything in th house somedays, this is a sweet treat that they love. The swiss rolls take me back to when I was a kid and had them in my lunch for school.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the icing filling, but this isn’t one of the best chocolate desserts I’ve had. It doesn’t really stand out and is often forgot about. It’s something that I would eat if it was offered to me, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I want to say that these are my favorite, but hell, most snacks are my favorite. I eat them the by unrolling the roll so I can savor the moment since they only come with two to a pack. If you haven’t already, you should try them.
Johnson
Purchased at: Walmart
They ought to call these “devil cakes” cause they are delicious!! I’ve ate these since I was a kid and although I’m not a huge cake fan, these are my go to! I will continue to buy except diet season lol
Lackawanna, NY
Heaven in a box. Yum. My husband says I eat like a 10 year old child. Clearly lol. These are so yummy. Nice for a treat on occasion, but shouldn’t eat them too often (they can be addictive 😅) cheap too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roanoke, VA
il y a un an
Little Debbie® Swiss Rolls ?who else loves these
Sehar C. • il y a un an
Me i do i love it!!!!
il y a 3 ans
Tania T. • il y a 3 ans
I don't know why but I don't like them