Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - 6 CT uploaded by Ashlie H.Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - 6 CT uploaded by Marisol L.Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - 6 CT uploaded by Brenda D.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #16 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® Strawberry Shortcake Rolls.

Individually wrapped.

McKee a family bakery. see more...

• On a scale of 1-10 how good are these?2 Answers
  • Where do you often find these when shopping? What stores?8 Answers
  • "They are so sweet and take care of my sweet tooth craving. " in 2 reviews
  • "These are pretty good I like them." in 1 review
  • "Oh my goodness... One of my all time favorite Little Debbie snacks!" in 1 review
  • "Not very sweet I love strawberries so if you love strawberries then you'll love these " in 1 review
Rosella M.
Rosella M.
Pahoa, HI
These are amazing!!! My friend got me hooked one day when she offered me one, and I had to go out and buy myself a pack immediately. The cream, to jelly, to cake ratio is perfect so that you don't feel like you are being cheated. The only problem I have with them is that they are sooo difficult to find, but I'm not holding that against them.
Shae L.
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
I love these. Most, creamy, nice strawberry punch of flavor, and no waxy coating on the outside which is the one thing I don't love about the regular Swiss rolls. These are probably one of my top 5 snack cakes, and I've bought them many times. Unless you're really put off by slightly fake fruit flavors, I think you'll love them too.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Somerset, KY
These are awesome, they are for sure the go to snack around my house. We all love them. These compared to other little Debbie snacks are probably on the higher end of the line. Other then being a little to sweet some times these are great. I would most def. recommend these.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls are great! They are individually wrapped and have been around for ages! The cake is light and fully with whipped topping and strawberry goodness in it! I do however wish the price was a little lower so I could enjoy them more often!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
These are very healthy for you and taste great. I like to eat them at work and share with my coworker's. every loves them! strawberry shortcakes is a great snack and you cant go wrong with such a tasty snack. Also great for kids of all ages. Every morning I eat one.
Neferrah B.
Neferrah B.
Florissant, MO
These are a snack that I definitely have to be in the mood to eat but when I am craving them I can eat nearly the entire box. I would recommend if you have tried them to try them because they are a really great snack for after work, during work, or in school lunches
Juan M.
Juan M.
LOVE THESE! So flavorful and very sweet. If you have issues eating sweets because of toothpain.. avoid this because it can make that flare up. These are soft and the strawberry filling is very intense and very delicious. Could eat this in one sitting.
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
These are super good, and really sweet. If you aren't a fan of sweet stuff I wouldn't recommend these because they are really sugary. But I love them. The strawberry and icing flavor I great. Little Debbie is always great.
jamie h.
jamie h.
I used to love these as a kid but they are wayy too sweet for me now. If you haven't tried them and cannot stand things that are too sweet.. this isn't for you. Ive had fond memories with these as a child though lol
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
These are delicious. They are awesome. I like to enjoy them on my cheat days. I usually buy them at Heb and get them about once a month I would recommend. But if don't like strawberries then I wouldn't consider.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where do you often find these when shopping? What stores?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
On a scale of 1-10 how good are these?