BY LITTLE DEBBIE #13 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Fluffy Cake Rolled With Layers Of Creme And Strawberry Fruit Flavored Filling.

• On a scale of 1-10 how good are these?2 Answers
  • Where do you often find these when shopping? What stores?8 Answers
  • "They are so sweet and take care of my sweet tooth craving. " in 2 reviews
  • "These are pretty good I like them." in 1 review
  • "Not very sweet I love strawberries so if you love strawberries then you'll love these " in 1 review
  • "Oh my goodness... One of my all time favorite Little Debbie snacks!" in 1 review
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just recently tried these, and I wish I hadn't because now I'm hooked! These are such a great tasting little snack. Easy for on the go or anytime! Love that they don't have much icing on the outside, so they aren't too sweet!
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
These cakes are very good😊 I love anything strawberry flavored. The cake itself is moist and there is plenty of strawberry and cream doing to go around. The only downside is I think the strawberry filling taste a bit to artificial.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Little Debbie never disappoints ever. I love the strawberry shortcake rolls. Can you sat yummy? The sweet strawberry filling is like heaven. It literally just melts in your mouth like omg. I try to buy these in the individual pack because if I would the entire box I will eat the entire box in one sitting lol. Its very possible to do that. These are so freaking tasty. I never get tired of eating these at all. Its definitely a classic snack.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly, these taste very artificial and they gross me out BUT I also love them.  It makes no sense but I will keep eating them (occasionally).  They are nicely sweet and satisfy a sweet tooth when I'm not in the mood for chocolate.  They aren't as readily available as Swiss Cake Rolls or Zebra Cakes, but I can still get them at pretty much any store near me.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love this snack it’s easy to take on the go! It’s delicious and comes individual wrapped..... it tastes just like strawberry shortcake! One thing I don’t like is they can get smushed and it gets a little messy! Highly recommend
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They are one of my downfalls. I try to eat healthy, but these things are so hard to keep away from. They taste exactly like strawberry shortcake without the real strawberries. They're super moist. I like that they are pretty easy to find and the price isn't bad either. These are so easy to add to lunches for dessert or just as a snack during the day.
Rissa T.
Oh man... my favorite. I’ve been obsessed with these since a kid. These have always been and will always be my favorite little Debbie snack of them all. Icing on the bottom and strawberry flavor on the inside... I used to always get these for sleepovers. THE BEST.
amnesty💜 H.
Love these treats! Perfect size for just a sweet tooth so easy to get literally everywhere sells them I buy them all the time for my house! Although not the healthiest treat!
Kendra L.
Bradford, OH
I have been eating these since I was a kid and have always loved them. I am pregnant now and crave them and the yummy cream inside. They just help me relax with some yummy sugary goodness.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy yummy yummy in my tummy!
These darn things never get old!
I love em, my kids love em, and they're my hubby's absolute favorite snack in the world!
I love how the cake is light and fluffy and the cream and strawberry is perfectly paired with one another!
These are hands down the best Debby snack out!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where do you often find these when shopping? What stores?
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
On a scale of 1-10 how good are these?