BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Fluffy Cake Rolled With Layers Of Creme And Strawberry Fruit Flavored Filling.

• On a scale of 1-10 how good are these?2 Answers
  • Where do you often find these when shopping? What stores?8 Answers
  • "They are so sweet and take care of my sweet tooth craving. " in 2 reviews
  • "These are pretty good I like them." in 1 review
  • "Not very sweet I love strawberries so if you love strawberries then you'll love these " in 1 review
  • "Oh my goodness... One of my all time favorite Little Debbie snacks!" in 1 review
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
These cakes are very good😊 I love anything strawberry flavored. The cake itself is moist and there is plenty of strawberry and cream doing to go around. The only downside is I think the strawberry filling taste a bit to artificial.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Little Debbie never disappoints ever. I love the strawberry shortcake rolls. Can you sat yummy? The sweet strawberry filling is like heaven. It literally just melts in your mouth like omg. I try to buy these in the individual pack because if I would the entire box I will eat the entire box in one sitting lol. Its very possible to do that. These are so freaking tasty. I never get tired of eating these at all. Its definitely a classic snack.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these so much! They are definitely perfect for those sweet cravings days! They are amazing and right now since I’m pregnant I make sure I have these around when I have a sweet craving! Yum yum
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly, these taste very artificial and they gross me out BUT I also love them.  It makes no sense but I will keep eating them (occasionally).  They are nicely sweet and satisfy a sweet tooth when I'm not in the mood for chocolate.  They aren't as readily available as Swiss Cake Rolls or Zebra Cakes, but I can still get them at pretty much any store near me.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love this snack it’s easy to take on the go! It’s delicious and comes individual wrapped..... it tastes just like strawberry shortcake! One thing I don’t like is they can get smushed and it gets a little messy! Highly recommend
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They are one of my downfalls. I try to eat healthy, but these things are so hard to keep away from. They taste exactly like strawberry shortcake without the real strawberries. They're super moist. I like that they are pretty easy to find and the price isn't bad either. These are so easy to add to lunches for dessert or just as a snack during the day.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When doesn’t little Debbie have tasty treats? These little Debbie strawberry shortcakes rolls are so amazing! They are filled with a strawberry filling that’s to die for. If you aren’t a fan of super sweet stuff then this isn’t the treat for you.
Emma D.
My favorite Debbie snacks. I love these more than the other cakes on the shelf. It has cream and strawberry filling inside. The strawberry is what taste the best to me. It is very sweet.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are probably my favorite. I usually will buy these year round because they go great as a snack or with a cup of coffee or tea. I would recommend and will definitely be buying again.
amnesty💜 H.
Love these treats! Perfect size for just a sweet tooth so easy to get literally everywhere sells them I buy them all the time for my house! Although not the healthiest treat!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where do you often find these when shopping? What stores?
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
On a scale of 1-10 how good are these?

Walmart