Little Debbie® Strawberry Shortcake Rolls

Fluffy Cake Rolled With Layers Of Creme And Strawberry Fruit Flavored Filling.

I love cale rolls is this cake roll delicious?
On a scale of 1-10 how good are these?
Where do you often find these when shopping? What stores?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Strawberry Shortcake Rolls!
Product Highlights
“They are so sweet and take care of my sweet tooth craving. ” in reviews
“Oh my goodness... One of my all time favorite Little Debbie snacks!” in reviews
“These are pretty good I like them.” in reviews
“Not very sweet I love strawberries so if you love strawberries then you'll love these ” in reviews
Cameron, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Treat yourself to this fluffy strawberry filling filled snack that my daughter absolutely loves and doesn't mind having these in her lunch bag when she's in school! Filled with a delicious vanilla and strawberry creme, these sweet rolls have the soft consistency of a sponge cake and a beautifully rolled creme center for a unique take on a typical strawberry shortcake.
Norwalk, OH
1,048 reviews
These always remind me of being a kid. My grandma always bought these. I remember when they came two in a pack and they were rolled in sugar. They're not sold like that any longer, but I still pick up a box once in awhile. They have a nice fruity taste and and the cake is soft and moist. It's very nostalgic for me.
Charlotte , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think this is my favourite Little Debbie snack. I usually don’t like artificial strawberry tasting foods but these rolls do something for me. It’s just enough sweetness when I want something cakey without chocolate.
Springfield , MO
Memories. I took these with me to grade school a d mt sister and I would always fight about would eat the last one. It was usually her even though I'm the oldest. Love these room temp or in the freezer.
Houston
This was my got to snack as a child and its still one of my favorites ! If you like sweet snacks this is definitely for you! They’re also individually wrapped for on the go.
Knoxville, TN
My FAVORITE little debbie snack! the strawberry is so good and not artificial tasting at all like some snacks. Theyre so soft and always satisfy my sweet tooth cravings!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,075 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my husband‘s favorite Little Debbie snacks. They are very sweet. The strawberry filling and sugary whip cream is amazing. The cake is always so soft. There’s a frosting layer on the bottom that’s amazing. It’s definitely a guilty pleasure. It’s a constant re-purchase for home. It’s a cute little snack that is actually a dessert that’s how sweet it is.
Centerville, IN
Little Debbie® Strawberry Shortcake Rolls uploaded by Makayla H.
These are the 💣.com. I am obsessed with these and so is my fiancé. We go through them like crazy. Our local Meijer has them 3/$5.55 sometimes and you already know i get about 6 of them. LOL! They are delicious.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these little cake rolls. Strawberry shortcake is one of my favorite desserts. My mom makes a really good one and these little Debbie cakes are the closest thing to an actual strawberry shortcake. I wish I had some right now! So delicious 😋
These are hands down my favorite treat when I’m craving something sweet. They’re so delicious and addicting! The only thing I hate about them is how bad they are for you! Other than that you really can’t go wrong with trying these.