Little Debbie Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks - 12 CT uploaded by Jessica E.Little Debbie Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks - 12 CT uploaded by Benji P.Little Debbie Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks - 12 CT uploaded by Kassy C.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #37 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Star Crunch® Cosmic® Snacks.

Cookies with caramel and crisp rice.

Individually wrapped.

12 snacks.

McKee®. A family bakery. see more...

• Does anyone know for sure if the recipe has changed or is it just...1 Answers
  • Do you remember when these were much bigger in size?4 Answers
  • This would be a great product to pair up with something else. Wha...3 Answers
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The Little Debbie Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks are 12 individually packaged snacks that are a cookie layer, covered with a caramel and crisped rice layer and then again covered with another layer that is chocolate fudge. They are a soft chewy snack that I have grown to love and I recommend them if you are looking for a sweet treat.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love these . I had these quite a bit when I was a kid and I recently had this . It is like crispy rice cereal, caramel covered in milk chocolate. It's crunchy sweet and satisfying. You also get a good amount . This goes great with a glass of milk or coffee .
Alicia C.
Golden, CO
When I was younger, my family would always go camping and we would take these with us to eat. These treats are very nostalgic for me. I was worried that trying them again when I was an adult would disappoint me. They did not, they were just as delicious as I remembered.
Will L.
I've never met a star crunch patty I didn't like. These are out of this world! [See what I did there] i just happened to buy a box of these today. I have the fondest memories of getting out of school and buying a few of these to power me through endless games of Marvel vs Capcom. Tasty, tasty little treat!
Pam F.
Michigan City, IN
These things are made by the devil himself. That's how good they are. I would rather have these over the cosmic brownies and fudge rounds (childhood staples). The star crunch bar is like a crunch candy bar with a caramel filling, and I'm not 100% sure, but a little bit of a cake or brownie base to add more substance. Get them. They are damn good
rose e.
One of my all time favorite sweet snacks!! I love everything about star crunch's, the crunch the caramel and chocolate!!! Mmmmmmmmm I recommended trying these they won't disappoint
michelle b.
Coral Springs, FL
these are really so good. I grew up on these and whenever i see them in the grocery store i have to get them, they are really rare to find, but if you see them, get them! they are a delicious chocolate, caramel snack, kind of like a rice krispy treat, put them in the fridge and eat them, OMG you wont be sorry!!!
Khadiza F.
I am a sucker for Star Crunch but I can only eat like one r two because these are wayyyyy tooooo sweet for me. gives me a headache. But I still eat them! Too good to resist.
Sedrah F.
Star Crunch is a favorite. The taste is good, and can be eaten as a school snack or dessert. It's crunchy and soft at the same time, and it's not too sweet. Little Debbie never lets me down.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert
These were my childhood. Chocolatey and crunchy with caramel, the perfect combo!! Super affordable and yummy. They are not overly sweet either!
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Do you remember when these were much bigger in size?
Karen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This would be a great product to pair up with something else. What do you recommend?
Amanda P.
Gibson City, IL
Yummy I could eat the whole box best buy 2 boxes so I can share
patrishia o.
Hagerstown, MD
Does anyone know for sure if the recipe has changed or is it just that as we've gotten older our taste to changed?