GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLittle Debbie
Little Debbie Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks

Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks

by Little Debbie

A Soft, Chewy Cookie Topped With Caramel And Crispy Rice Then Covered In A Layer Of Fudge.

Has the ratio of Carmel to rice changed drastically? There is too much rice.
Since these are made with rice, are they gluten free?
Does anyone know for sure if the recipe has changed or is it just that as we've gotten older our taste to changed?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Star Crunches are a classic! They take me back to my childhood. They’re crunchy, chocolatey, and caramely. They’re a good serving size. Can’t go wrong with Little Debbie. It’s a great brand of snacks.
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
A Little Debbie Star Crunch is one of the best snacks around. I have loved these things forever. They have caramel, chocolate and crisp rice. Delicious. You always have a good day when you have a star crunch. They are very affordable and I will definitely purchase them again. [product:little-debbie®-star-crunch-cosmic-snacks]
Sarah A.
Union City, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks uploaded by Sarah A.
Not my favorite snack “cake” but oh so good. The chocolate and Carmel mixed with the crunchy rice gives you the perfect little snack. I don’t buy these a lot, but they are a hit with the kiddos too (of course, right? It’s chocolate)
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
My mom loves these. I remember as a kid, I would always sneak some of these from her stash. They are really good. If you’re looking for a sweet snack I recommend these.
janna V.
Gresham, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks uploaded by janna V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another yum yum no no for me but these are super good. Carmel, chocolate and rice crispness make for a delicious snack. I've always liked these and the donut sticks best. Lil Debbie you gonna be the death of me.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I haven't had one of these in ages. They are so delicious! I love the texture, the crispies, the chocolate, all of it! The taste is great and they are pretty cheap. They aren't too sweet and the perfect size for a snack. I will be buying them again in the future.
Whitney Z.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks uploaded by Whitney Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these a lot. I used to get these a lot as a kid but they were bigger then. They still taste the same, and such an awesome stoner snack lol
Lisa B.
Pataskala, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My children love these things! A wonderfully crunchy treat that is easy to pack in lunches!!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,415 reviews
Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Carmel crisp rice and chocolate all together make a fantastic snack or lunch box desert. These are great for on the go or while watching tv. Recommend and will definitely purchase these snacks again. Little Debbie® Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks
Randi F.
Prairieville, LA
Perfect bed time snack with a glass of milk and a romantic comedy after a long day of stress
Ask a question to the Influenster community...