BY LITTLE DEBBIE #12 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

A Soft, Chewy Cookie Topped With Caramel And Crispy Rice Then Covered In A Layer Of Fudge.

• Since these are made with rice, are they gluten free? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone know for sure if the recipe has changed or is...1 Answers
  • Where can I get these?8 Answers
sarah o.
Oooh, these sweet treats pair so well with plain naked jasmine tea. Mmmmm... The combination of chewy crispy rice w/caramel topped with chocolate is a childhood fave. It's very sweet so usually one is fine for me. The caramel may be the reason why I can only snack on one at a time. Usually I purchase their single pack. Me thinks they offer family pack too in some grocery stores. Lucky you if they do :) For decades these have been and still are comforting tasty yummies. I have several childhood snack favorites and this is up there. Did I mention that I run every other day??? It's because I heart carbs as I'm a snackist ^_^
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite little Debbie snack cake!! These little cookies are a rice , caramel , and fudge mix. But every bite is so good! I eat them for snacks esp. When I'm busy and these will hit the spot. They come in individual wrappers which I love, no worry of going stale. They are just the right size for a snack or you can buy the larger ones if needed. I dont recommend buying any brand but little Debbie! These are just perfect!
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I must admit that this is my favorite Little Debbie snack item. I'm not saying that these snacks are nutrious or good for you... but they are tasty and have remained tasty down through the years and remind me of when I was a kid.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I was little, my parents would buy these all the time. They are so good. It was a favorite snack. My mom would pack them in our lunches or when we went out of town. These were perfect for a snack. I would buy them too (if I could find them). I would recommend them!
Sarah W.
Kissimmee , FL
In my opinion these are one of the best little Debbie’s they have. I’ve bought these ever since I was a kid and have loved them ever since. I would highly recommend for anybody looking for a tasty treat.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
Classic! I've been eating them since I was a child. Just introduced them to my 4 year old and purchased a box the other day. I love the chocolatey, caramel and crunchy taste and texture of them. Very affordable and a nice quick and easy snack. I would recommend.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I have so many great memories associated with these cookies! I’ve been eating them since I was a kid and can’t wait to share them with my children! The little crunchies in them are just the best and the caramel in the middle sooo good!!!!!
Angela S.
Boaz
I purchase these regularly. The youngest man in our tribe prefers them currently. I love Little Debbie snacks and these remind me of a candy bar that I loved as a kid. Very affordable and convenient.
MaKayla Y.
Gonzales
Little Debbie Star Crunch have always been a favorite of mine since I was a little kid! My grandparents would always buy them, now I do the same for my kids! They are extra chocolatey!
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Little Debbie Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks are 12 individually packaged snacks that are a cookie layer, covered with a caramel and crisped rice layer and then again covered with another layer that is chocolate fudge. They are a soft chewy snack that I have grown to love and I recommend them if you are looking for a sweet treat.
casey c.
Where can I get these?
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Do you remember when these were much bigger in size?
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
Since these are made with rice, are they gluten free?
Karen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This would be a great product to pair up with something else. What do you recommend?
casey c.