BY LITTLE DEBBIE #6 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

A Soft, Chewy Cookie Topped With Caramel And Crispy Rice Then Covered In A Layer Of Fudge.

• Since these are made with rice, are they gluten free? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone know for sure if the recipe has changed or is...1 Answers
  • Where can I get these?8 Answers
sarah o.
Oooh, these sweet treats pair so well with plain naked jasmine tea. Mmmmm... The combination of chewy crispy rice w/caramel topped with chocolate is a childhood fave. It's very sweet so usually one is fine for me. The caramel may be the reason why I can only snack on one at a time. Usually I purchase their single pack. Me thinks they offer family pack too in some grocery stores. Lucky you if they do :) For decades these have been and still are comforting tasty yummies. I have several childhood snack favorites and this is up there. Did I mention that I run every other day??? It's because I heart carbs as I'm a snackist ^_^
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these snack cakes. The is price is very reasonable at any local grocery stores. Not very healthy but they taste good. My kids pack them in their school lunches. I like to heat mine up a little in the microwave. Recommend others to try these cakes if looking for a great snack.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,207 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I was little, my parents would buy these all the time. They are so good. It was a favorite snack. My mom would pack them in our lunches or when we went out of town. These were perfect for a snack. I would buy them too (if I could find them). I would recommend them!
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbies are my favorite variety of snacks! I have grown up eating anything Little Debbie related. It’s not healthy, but if you need a snack there they are! I am a repeat consumer of this particular choice of Little Debbie. I highly recommend you try it out.
Tyonna S.
California, CA
I really like these they perfect if you’re just bored of regular chocolate. They are super affordable I bought them for $2 at Food4Less. The only problem I have is it needs more flavor instead of just sweetness but I will for buy them again.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I must admit that this is my favorite Little Debbie snack item. I'm not saying that these snacks are nutrious or good for you... but they are tasty and have remained tasty down through the years and remind me of when I was a kid.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
Classic! I've been eating them since I was a child. Just introduced them to my 4 year old and purchased a box the other day. I love the chocolatey, caramel and crunchy taste and texture of them. Very affordable and a nice quick and easy snack. I would recommend.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I have so many great memories associated with these cookies! I’ve been eating them since I was a kid and can’t wait to share them with my children! The little crunchies in them are just the best and the caramel in the middle sooo good!!!!!
🖤Becca🖤 H.
Foster
These are chewy and delicious. I absolutely love these. Just the right amount of crunch and sooo Caramel-y. I’m a big fan of caramel. These are wonderful and I have to control myself not to eat the entire box lol
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jeez. Another one of my favorite. Very old school, you don’t see many people eating or buying these anymore. There are delicious. Different from any other Debbie cake. Be careful because these are seriously a choking hazard.
casey c.
Where can I get these?
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Do you remember when these were much bigger in size?
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
Since these are made with rice, are they gluten free?
casey c.
Where can I get these?
Karen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This would be a great product to pair up with something else. What do you recommend?