GroceryBakeryLittle Debbie
Star Crunch Cookies (12 count) 13 oz Box - Pack of 6

Little Debbie Star Crunch Cookies (12 count) 13 oz Box - Pack of 6

by Little Debbie

A soft, chewy cookie topped with caramel and crispy rice then covered in a layer of fudge .Out-of-this-world flavor in a convenient snack - Little Debbie Star Crunch Cosmic Snacks will keep you going throughout the galaxy, or at least your day....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Debbie Star Crunch Cookies (12 count) 13 oz Box - Pack of 6!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,813 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The Little Debbie Star Crunch Cakes are excellent! The cookies are fresh and crispy- and packed with the sweet chocolate taste. It’s a perfect snack when you want a boost of sugar without it being too overwhelming.
kristy R.
West Memphis
Little Debbie Star Crunch Cookies (12 count) 13 oz Box - Pack of 6 uploaded by kristy R.
Little Debbie Star Crunch Cookies is a child hood life long snack I have always loved and have given to my children as they where given to me love my star crunch cookies 🍪🥰
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is what the candy crunch bar wishes it was. The crispy crunchy rice gives this treat just the right texture to be interesting and balances the chocolate and caramel really well. These have been a favorite since childhood, and my children now enjoy them as well.
Cheryl P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these I have some right now. I use to buy them in my 7 grade school. So I now buy as I’m older and still love the flavor. Good amount and they are a go to snack. I buy these over and over again.
Haley  J.
Gaffney, SC
One of the best little Debbie's in my opinion. It's definitely a classic go to. Reminds me of my childhood. Definitely recommend these
Michelle Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I simply have loved these for years!! It’s still today one of my favorite cookie 🍪..
Danielle M.
Dover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I lovvvve these cookies!  They are so delicious and have that satisfying chewy but slightly crunchy texture.  The chocolate is delicious.  I remember these from when I was a kid and I don't think they have changed at all.  I do not buy them often but whenever I do I am reminded of how much I love them.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
2,078 reviews
Little Debbie Star Crunch Cookies (12 count) 13 oz Box - Pack of 6 uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This will forever be a snack that I love but can’t stand! The snacks are huge and are covered in chocolate and caramel! However the first bite always taste super weird to me and the texture is off
Karissa H.
Wamego, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These oh so gooey delicious carmel and rice crispy cookies smothered in chocolate are so good. I love them and they are by far my favorite little Debbie treat
Katie T.
Urbandale, IA
Dissertation and fulfill your sweet cravings. They are pretty sticky and chewy so it takes time to eat. Well these are tasty, I would recommend purchasing other Little Debbie snacks instead of this one.

Looking for your answer?