BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Its a great snack for the kids during the holidays!" in 1 review
Alisha M.
These are my favorite christmas cookies! Every christmas I always grab a few boxes of these and im set! They have such a sweet spice with a little white chocolate coating. If you like spiced cookies but not over powering this is the cookie for you!!
Montanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every little Debbie cake is amazing. If not purely for their nostalgia factor. These were kept in the fridge at my grandparents house and were kept as a treat for us grandkids. If you’re not used to them though, they can be oily/unpleasant.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so good. I love them and they are almost always on sale when I go to the store. They aren’t the healthiest, but they are great to take on the go & for something to get you in the holiday spirit
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so amazing. I love when these come back out during Christmas time. I haven't bought them this season but I will after this review. The icing a candy pieces on top just taste soooo good with the spice cake below
Kaitlyn H.
Little Debbie snacks are my all time favorite quick sweets to grab! They are perfect size and always taste great! I don't buy much junk food for the house, but little Debbie's treats are a must!
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
I'm too lazy to make gingerbread cookies so I just get these put them on the cookie sheet and the kids are happy don't tell anybody though I bake gingerbread's every year that's what they think
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
“little debby can make some good cakes” quote from my uncle thomas after trying one of these😂

personally, i like these to have as a snack every now and then. they always taste great and they have a huge variety of different kinds. although you have to be careful not to eat too many because they’re not at all healthy.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They didn’t have the Christmas tree cakes as an option to choose so I’m writing it on this one .. those are my favorites hands down !! Oh my goodness i can’t wait til every year around Christmas when they come out .. i stock up a lot before they go away !! Love them !! 1.50 or less for a box !! I’m there !!
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
These are good once in a while. They are really sweet so not my favorite. They have a weird texture and aftertaste which I don’t really like. I bought them at Walmart. They have a lot of different sweets but this one was new to me so I tried it but it’s probably not something I would buy again.