BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Its a great snack for the kids during the holidays!" in 1 review
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They didn’t have the Christmas tree cakes as an option to choose so I’m writing it on this one .. those are my favorites hands down !! Oh my goodness i can’t wait til every year around Christmas when they come out .. i stock up a lot before they go away !! Love them !! 1.50 or less for a box !! I’m there !!
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
These are good once in a while. They are really sweet so not my favorite. They have a weird texture and aftertaste which I don’t really like. I bought them at Walmart. They have a lot of different sweets but this one was new to me so I tried it but it’s probably not something I would buy again.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
These are such delicious snacks , and one of the best things to snack on during Christmas time . Next to the Christmas tree cakes , these are the perfect little delights . I can't wait to start putting them in the kids lunch boxes...and maybe sneak some into my lunch box as well .
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I love Little Debbie’s and i am extra happy when they bring out there holidays flavors ! There so good great taste good value my family love them good with milk 🥛we love the sprinkles on them i recommend them we well buy agin at Walmart thanks happy holidays guys ! 🙂
Sarah R.
DECATUR, AL
These were my absolute favorite until they discontinued them last year. I have to say I'm still mad about it I literally had to wait a whole year to get them because their seasonal and then all of a sudden they discontinued them thumbs down Little Debbie thumbs down
Alisha M.
These are my favorite christmas cookies! Every christmas I always grab a few boxes of these and im set! They have such a sweet spice with a little white chocolate coating. If you like spiced cookies but not over powering this is the cookie for you!!
Montanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every little Debbie cake is amazing. If not purely for their nostalgia factor. These were kept in the fridge at my grandparents house and were kept as a treat for us grandkids. If you’re not used to them though, they can be oily/unpleasant.
Skyler C.
Tulsa, OK
Each year my parents have a holiday get together and we serve these cookies as one of the snacks. Everybody loves Little Debbie, and these cookies look so festive and great. They are sweet and have a little spice to them, and they have just the right amount of crunch to them.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
These are great snacks on the go. A little messy but not too bad. My husband loves them for snacks in the tractor. Keep them in the cooler so they don’t melt and get messy. Little Debbie of all kinds are my husbands favorite snack.
Lyndi T.
Orem, UT
These are such a cute and tasty cookie for Christmas. They make great stocking stuffers. I don't prefer to eat the little hard, red candies they use for berries in the wreaths but they're aren't usually many and they come off easily. They are definitely cute and I like the flavor of them as well.