Little Debbie Snacks Tulip Creme Filled Cakes, 10ct uploaded by Christie M.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
Love these little cakes!!!!!! we love that the looks change depending on the holiday or season and its a nice little convenient snack when you need something quick!
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
If these are the ones I'm thinking they are, they're pretty good for a little debby cake. The icing is a but dried out but they're yummy and pretty
Crystal K.
Belfast , ME
I like the taste and the way they are made to match holidays and season yet I HATE that they leave a greasey after taste in your mouth sometimes.
JoAnn S.
These are soo yummy. I like to buy them and send them in my kids lunch box or just as a snake. So good plus cute.
Autumn E.
Beloit, Wi
I always look forward to these in spring . Such a nice snack to pack for school or work
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I really love these! They are so delicious. I like to keep a box of these in my desk at work for when I want to treat myself at work.
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
The only complaint i have about little Debbie snacks is I wish more came in the package. My husband can go through a box in less than a week
Allison J.
Belton, TX
What little Debbie cake isn't five stars. None. All little Debbie cakes are worth the dollar fifty to three fifty, for them! :)
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Little Debbie be throwing it down in the kitchen. All of her snacks are so damn good. I haven't tried anything I didn't like.
alyssa r.
I look forward to these all year! So sad they only sell them around Easter because they are soooooooo good!
Madeline D.