Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , De
Love these little cakes!!!!!! we love that the looks change depending on the holiday or season and its a nice little convenient snack when you need something quick!
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
Beloit, Wi
I always look forward to these in spring . Such a nice snack to pack for school or work
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Belfast, ME
I like the taste and the way they are made to match holidays and season yet I HATE that they leave a greasey after taste in your mouth sometimes.
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I really love these! They are so delicious. I like to keep a box of these in my desk at work for when I want to treat myself at work.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
They're about a dollar fifty but they have sales every few weeks so all little cakes are a dollar for a box.They're cute and taste pretty good.Great for a kid's lunch or a little pick me up.I would definitely recommend for a cheap treat :)
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
These are soo yummy. I like to buy them and send them in my kids lunch box or just as a snake. So good plus cute.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
If these are the ones I'm thinking they are, they're pretty good for a little debby cake. The icing is a but dried out but they're yummy and pretty
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
NEW YORK, NY
I used to love little debbies they are still good when you craving a sweet treat, my favorite ones are the swiss rolls and these. They don't taste that artificial and the filling is good too. 👌🏻
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
The kids love ALL the little Debbie's Snack cakes. I like that they change the looks and sometimes flavors to match holidays and seasons. Shakes the routine up a little - even though it's all the same. ;) Either way, it's a staple at our house and the kids love it.
karla o.
karla o.
Altamonte Springs, FL
These are very inexpensive a box usually comes with 10 small cakes. Quick treat if you are craving cake. I personally like the vanilla ones. They have different flavors and come in different designs/shapes. Perfect to add to a lunchbox as well.
Madeline D.