Little Debbie Snacks Tulip Creme Filled Cakes, 10ct uploaded by Christie M.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Katlynne T.
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
The only complaint i have about little Debbie snacks is I wish more came in the package. My husband can go through a box in less than a week
Aj J.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Little Debbie be throwing it down in the kitchen. All of her snacks are so damn good. I haven't tried anything I didn't like.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
Love these little cakes!!!!!! we love that the looks change depending on the holiday or season and its a nice little convenient snack when you need something quick!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Belfast , ME
I like the taste and the way they are made to match holidays and season yet I HATE that they leave a greasey after taste in your mouth sometimes.
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
Beloit, Wi
I always look forward to these in spring . Such a nice snack to pack for school or work
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I really love these! They are so delicious. I like to keep a box of these in my desk at work for when I want to treat myself at work.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
If these are the ones I'm thinking they are, they're pretty good for a little debby cake. The icing is a but dried out but they're yummy and pretty
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
The kids love ALL the little Debbie's Snack cakes. I like that they change the looks and sometimes flavors to match holidays and seasons. Shakes the routine up a little - even though it's all the same. ;) Either way, it's a staple at our house and the kids love it.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to love little debbies they are still good when you craving a sweet treat, my favorite ones are the swiss rolls and these. They don't taste that artificial and the filling is good too. 👌🏻
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
They're about a dollar fifty but they have sales every few weeks so all little cakes are a dollar for a box.They're cute and taste pretty good.Great for a kid's lunch or a little pick me up.I would definitely recommend for a cheap treat :)
Madeline D.