BY LITTLE DEBBIE

• II WISH THEY WOULD SELL THESE ALL YEAR ROUND!1 Answers
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
There is a weird ashy flavorless texture to these cakes. I wouldn't buy them except I absolutely love the taste and texture of the frosting on these and all Little Debbies cakes.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
These are so adorable! Perfect for spring themed parties or even baby and bridal showers. The coating is sweet and I love how they're individually wrapped. These are super affordable and the cake is always moist.
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Sacramento
Very delicious and cute! My kids and I love little Debbie snack cakes. We enjoy the different designs and colors on the brownies.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Youngsville, LA
These are the best little snacks and although not healthy, one of my daughter's favorites. They are only seasonal in my area though but I would love to get them year round.
donna r.
donna r.
Festive and cute! Same great quality and taste expected of little Debbie products. Put a few in the kids Easter basket
christina w.
christina w.
Little Debbie snack cakes?! umm, YES! these things are so delicious with some milk! these are my go to snacks when I get a sweet tooth! just like a mini cake!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Love these cakes. The cake is very moist and the filling is so good. The outside shell is interesting, though. It chips a lot so it can be very messy sometimes.
stacy n.
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
I love Little Debbie snack cakes they are the best! I love these because the icing on the outside taste amazing and the cream in the middle just sets it off and they're just delicious! I literally buy these every other day because they're so good!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Livingston
Love these so much! From the first slightly salty taste on your tongue to the last bite! I can never eat just one. The creamy filling balances the cake perfectly!
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
OMG! LITTLE DEBBIE! seriously so good! i love it more than hostess ! they're so sweet and just plain good ! my mouth just got watery hahahha
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
II WISH THEY WOULD SELL THESE ALL YEAR ROUND!