BY LITTLE DEBBIE #55 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Maria A.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
These are great for when you have a sweet tooth they are delisious just the right a mount of sweet cinnamon and that delisious frosting on top. Yuumm. They are also cheap i get them in the machine 75 cents you cant beat that .. Lol i really recommend. If yoi like sweets because if u really don't like sweets might be to sweet for you.
Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
These cinnamon rolls are alright I've personally had better and probably won't purchase these again. They have to much cinnamon for my taste and leave a weird waxy texture in your mouth. There is also not enough frosting on them I do not like these myself but others may enjoy them.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Columbia Sta, OH
Perfect snack when you want a sweet treat! Great price for a delicious snack. You can find them just about everywhere and they are very affordable. I don't think it might be the healthiest snack if you eat more then one at a time! I would recommend them!
Danyel C.
Danyel C.
These are ok for a packaged danish. I bought this from Walmart. Price is not bad. This is something I just purchased for a good deal. I don't think I'd buy for whole price. Wouldn't say not to purchase but give it a try
Laura M.
Laura M.
Hot Springs
I love these but I have a hard time finding them around where I live. It tastes great and is usually cheap so can't beat that, for sure an unhealthy snack but indulge every once in a while. Everyone should try them
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
The best packaged cinnamon rolls ever! Perfect size and I could eat them every day if I had them stocked.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
These are so good. I put it in the microwave for about 20 seconds and it gets warm and gooey. These are not healthy for you by any means.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like this cinnamon roll, they are excellent and good especially with coffee or tea. Just perfect combination.
Taqwa A.
Taqwa A.
Dearborn, MI
Love cinnamon rolls so much, but I just didn't like these. I don't feel like they're fresh.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Love cinnamon rolls in general, so good but I prefer to make them by myself !