BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Cookies

Little debbie nutty bars 3 oz see more...

• never tried this before, is it a good value?3 Answers
ASHLEIGH S.
I must confess, these are a guilty pleasure. Whenever I go to the supermarket alone without the kids, I'm always tempted to get some of these. I just like the combination of the chocolate and the Nutty Miss of the peanut butter all wrapped up with the crunchiness from the wafer. Just can't get enough.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've grown out of these but loved them as a kid. My kids love them too. I think I don't have the same sweet tooth anyone because they are overly sweet. I remember the crunch if the wafers and the smooth peanut butter flavor in-between with the whole thing covered in chocolate. Classic favorite.
Mary P.
Bellevue , PA
Okay I know these are so bad for you, but I have a confession to make. After I graduated college I pretty much survived on these layered with peanut butter as at least one meal per day. They're less than $2 for a big pack so I could get a lot for a little. Honestly still a guilty pleasure.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
Is there a person who likes peanut butter and chocolate and not these?! They are an amazing snack, quick for lunch boxes, after school, or just whenever! The only concern I’ve ever had is that they don’t travel well. They tend to smash or even melt if temps
Are up. Otherwise, what’s not to love?!
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
Chocolate. Peanut butter. Wafers. Need I say more! These were a childhood favorite that turned into an adulthood favorite as well! I still find myself buying these for those days I need to pack my lunch or to have around the house as a sweet treat! The price is great!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
A pretty good treat with wafers, chocolate, and peanut butter. They are really good. I've just had way too many of these. That's why only 3 stars. In middle and junior high this was like the only treat available. Call this review: too much of a good thing
Bailey B.
Louisville , KY
I love nutty bars, and Little Debbie altogether! They used to be a little bit more substantial, but the flavor (peanut butter and chocolate wafers) is the best. The price is always great! Obviously not the most healthy, but still a great guilty pleasure.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Little Debbie bars are 2 wafer like cookies and one package. They are covered in chocolate with peanut butter in the middle. They are crispy type wafer cookie. These are great for lunch boxes or a snack on the go. I suggest that you give them a try.
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Peanut butter and chocolate are 2 of my favorite things to eat and this combines them perfectly. They are full of sugar and I try not to eat excessive amounts of sugar but every now and then I want a holiday from healthy eating and this is one of my go to snacks.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
candida g.
Miami
never tried this before, is it a good value?