BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Na'ilah S.
I usually enjoy little debbie , but these were a complete miss for me . Toooo sweet
Coral A.
These Little Debbie pies are dangerously delicious and an excellent price. Healthy? Not so much. But totally delicious. My husband and I buy them every couple of months for a nice cheap treat that's still delicious.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I adore Little Debbie's. They are affordable> Tastes great. I love the peach pies. So much flavor.
When i am to lazy to bake a dessert this is what come out for my family after dinner. They really are good.
Jon S.
Corona
I had to stop myself from eating 2 at a time. Lol! It is just so amazing! Flavors burst inside your mouth!
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Omg these are amazingly yummy!! Addicting!!! I had to stop from eating too many of these when I bought them at the store.
Beth A.
Little Debbie pies are simply the best! I only buy one at a time otherwise I would eat to many.
Patty C.
Shamokin, PA
They were surprisingly good. Have to day I was impressed. That actually tasted like real apple pies.
Ran C.
Fieldale, VA
Any Little Debbie snacks are great. These are ok, not my favorite but still good.
Abbe  K.
Soo yummy! These may not be to healthy but I love them when I need something sweet to eat!
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I feel like I gained 10 pounds after I eat one. They're so sweet! But, yummy.