Little Debbie Snacks Little Debbie Original Raisin Creme Pies, 25.5 oz uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I am not a huge fan of this product as a kid I did eat them. Yet, as an adult I developed a gluten allergy and wouldn't be able to eat them now. Yet, I never understood who came up with a raisin cake with cream. Very old school. Little Debbie cakes are normally inexpensive yet, high in sugar.
Hali C.
These are so good! Makes me feel like I'm eating a good snack with a touch of sweet. Plus it goes good in the lunch boxes for school!!!
Anileydis C.
me gustan mucho las pasas, pero podrĂ­a decir que cuando lo probe, rompio con mis expectativas, no lo volveria a probarlo.
Emily S.
With raisins usually being the food I look at in disgust, I am quite surprised I like/adore this food. With it's delicious flavor and texture, it, much like the cosmic brownie, is the perfect snack for not only children but adults as well.
Kristin G.
Everything from lil debbies is always good. So these are not a disappointment. Just as good as all theor other snacks. I usually hate raisins to lol
Kerstin M.
Crossett, AR
I don't like this desert because it's overly sweet. Leaves a weird after taste and the raisins are weirdly textured
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Little Debbies Raisin Creame Pies was one of my favorite pies no other raisin pies can compare to these at all
Jessica H.
The taste of childhood!! I always pluck the raisins off and eat them first then nom the cake!!! Delicious! One of my favorites!
Hillary S.
I'm normally a huge fan of anything with raisins, but this was not something I'd ever try again. The raisins gave the sweet treat an odd texture and consistency that I just could not get past.
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
I used to love these as a kid! I had one recently and total nostalgia! It's not my favorite flavor but it's still really really good!!