BY LITTLE DEBBIE #45 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
The only con is they could be a little less filled with sugar but its an old school snack i used to eat with my dad. he still loves them to this day. the price is very affordable just not so healthy. i would recommend to others just warn them of the high sugar intake.
Tennille N.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm kinda 50-50 on his lemon pies. I like them but they're really sweet and lemon filling is sort of artificial tasting. They're definitely not healthy, but they're good once in awhile as a little treat. I like to buy them in multiple flavors.
ruby s.
ruby s.
My husband loves these lemon pies they are just the right size for a little snack and the filling is so good and every bite u get some filling and it's not all just pie crust lol
selena d.
selena d.
Lima, OH
These taste great when warmed up I also like it cold I recommend anyone if you haven't tried it warm try it
Shaniya S.
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
I'm sorry, I hate these pies. Maybe my taste buds can't appreciate lemon/tangy flavors, or maybe I'm just not a pie person, but I was not pleased.
Ciara U.
Ciara U.
Not a fan of the artificial, gooey lemon filling. I typically avoid overly processed foods which would explain my dislike. These pies are something that I could do without.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I like these. I love lemon stuff, and this is perfect. I like the sweet icing they put on top of crust.
Italia D.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
I love these they were my favorite treat when I was little and the still .stuff with lemon is my favorite
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
Soft, sweet & tart these hand pies make the perfect summer afternoon snack. My husband loves to have me toast his before I hand it over. Seriously delicious!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These pies are absolutely delicious!!! I love the tangy lemon with the sweet crust it's the perfect combination of sweet and sour and I could eat them everyday!