BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
Little Debbie's is the best <3 If you're on a diet though, stay away from these. I usually buy these at Walmart. They're great and easy for breakfast and they're cheap. They're pretty sweet, but not like hurt-your-teeth-sweet. The pastry is so soft and pairs really well with the jam.
Hollie M.
Albuquerque
What can I say anything from Little Debbie is amazing if you were going on a diet you want to make sure you stay away from Little Debbie's
Eve T.
Statesboro, GA
These are better than you would expect! Not very healthy though. Better if you pop them in the microwave for a little bit before eating!
Leticia H.
El Paso
The best of all sweets esoicalky cherries n cream cheese Mmmm get at your local food store for that sweet tooth !
Cynthia C.
Pharr
I enjoy these very much! They smell so good and taste great! I love how inexpensive they are and will repurchase.
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque, NM
I enjoy having a cheese danish on the go or as a snack once in awhile. Little Debbie snacks are a great choice!
Carrie B.
I love little Debbie's I love cherries and I love danishes so with that being said I just love them :)
Kaelyn C.
Oh. My. Goodness. These things with a cup of coffee.... Perfection! Diet ruiners but so delicious! The cherry is amazing.