Little Debbie Snacks Cherry & Cheese Danish, 4 oz uploaded by Tonya R.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Little Debbie Cherry and Cheese Danish is oh so good when you warm them. They are even better when you pair it with your favorite cup of coffee. They are rich in taste and you can taste the buttery flavor in the pastry. I would definitely recommend that you try it.
Chella W.
Weston, FL
I always love little Debbies especially her danishes this is the perfect cheap dessert ,if you're on a budget, bonus points if you put it in the microwave for 5 seconds ..Heavenly
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
Little Debbie makes the best snack cakes in the world and cherry cheese danish is one of my favorites. Easy to pack in lunches or stash in your hand bag for an emergency . These are really good.
Rrarcr R.
Iam not a big fan of these lil debbie snack cakes, they tend to be dry and lack flavor and to top it off they are very high in calories . Skip it!
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
The cherry danish is one of my husband's favorites, and I have to admit, I like it a lot too. Little Debbie is a staple in our household :)
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are great for a quick grab at the convenience store and a good product but there are other brands that have a better cherry flavor.
Natalie N.
louisville, KY
These things are going to be the death of me. They are so delicious. I'm just glad I know how to use self control.
Amanda O.
El Paso, TX
They would always have these in the vending machines and i always had to get one. That's how addicting these were!
Priscilla G.
Albuquerque, NM
Always my favorite breakfast to go! I never leave the gas station in the morning without one!
Lindsey n.
Iva, SC
Very yummy breakfast food! I get these and have them with my coffee a lot of the time!