Little Debbie Snacks Boston Creme Rolls, 6ct uploaded by Bev M.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
These don't look like they'd be good but they really are. Reminds me of a Boston creme filled donut but sweeter.
Bryn S.
I'll be honest...I'm not a fan of Little Debbie snack cakes...my husband, on the other hand, LOVES them. They always have a place in my pantry because they're his favorite. Oatmeal cream pies, Swiss cake rolls, Fudge rounds,,,, you name it! When these came on the market, I had to buy these and my husband lived them. He would insist that they were in his lunch bucket every night!!!!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
I used to be obsessed with these when I was younger but now that I am older they just taste of too much sugar and chemicals. i give it 3 for the nostalgic feelings it gives me but I would never eat them again. That goes with a lot of little debby treats.
Stephanie C.
NORTH WALES, PA
Not Debbies best product, but it is novel. My kids take these to school as their non fruit, special, once in a while treat. Not a healthy snack, but cute and tasty
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
I absolutely love these! They really are delicious! I pretty much like anything with Boston creme, and these are no exception! I love grabbing these for a quick snack, or when I have a sweet tooth. But I have to be careful because these are so addicting! My favorite Little Debbie snack hands down!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I usually enjoy little debbie cakes but I am not a fan of these. I guess I just do not like the filling. It taste weird to me and I am just not a fan but I do enjoy other cakes that they sell.
Alyssa A.
These are my guilty pleasure, I ADORE them. I think I could eat a box of these a day and it still wouldn't be enough! If only that was a sensible thing to do...
Aisha C.
I love Little Debbie, but I hate these. The cake part is dry the filling is too sweet and the only thing that saves these are the chocolate swirls. It's hard to mess up chocolate, right?
Kaitlin H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love Boston Cream donuts. Then I tried these and was a little disappointed. Not the same.
Lindsay B.
Cumming, GA
These do not taste anything like an authentic Boston Creme, unfortunately. However, they are rather good. :)