BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lyndsey S.
Austin
Little Debbie treats are my favorite treats when I want something really sweet. I love many of little Debbie treats from donuts, to cupcakes and more there affordable and easy to find in your grocery store or even your local corner store.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
These are very sweet and have a great flavor! They are fairly cheap but they failed to meet my expectation of them. They are not the healthiest treat, but a girl must splurge for a sweet snack every now and then. They are yummy but very dry so be sure to have plenty of drink awaiting you.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I like this pastry. It is a good treat. Something that can be eaten for breakfast or just a desert after a meal. Or perhaps a mid day snack. Anytime of day really. Price isn't too bad either! Great for on the go or for a morning meal!
Mary L.
To me and my family we like when we see a movie we buy each one in packaging is the substitute for popcorn the good thing is that it is achieved in many places
Haley R.
Milner, GA
My boyfriend is obsessed with these!!! every time we stop to get gas he runs in to get one of these!! lol I'm not sure how they taste though
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious! Just the right amount of filling and sweet but not too sweet. The cherry flavored are better though. Probably my favorite!
Trisha K.
These remind me of my childhood! I have loved these things for as long as I can remember. I love the blueberry and the cherry ones!
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I really like the little debbie danish's but the blueberry kind is my least favorite. i prefer strawberries and cheese :]
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know why but the bread portion reminds me of hot dog buns. It's okay tasting but it's so unhealthy.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
OMG! So delicious and unique. Just eat with moderation if you decide to try them, ok? lol