BY LITTLE DEBBIE

• Are these any good? Honestly the banana flavor seems like it woul...1 Answers
  • Do they make these in any other favors?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like these?3 Answers
Little Debbie Snacks Banana Flavored Marshmallow Pies, 8ct
  • "He says the best part of it is the marshmallow, and he can eat the whole box." in 1 review
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These snacks have always been a favorite of mine since childhood. Their availability is very limited where I live so anytime I see them I definitely indulge. I love the fact that kosher marshmallows are used in the recipe.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Thelma
Banana marshmallow pies by Little Debbie is my all-time favorite these product is nice and smooth and taste very delicious. And it's got a very reasonable price perfect job Little Debbie.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I prefer the little Debbie moon pie knock off over the real moon pies every time. In the south, that's a no no but they just taste so much better to me which is odd because I despise everything banana. I love that there is a big marshmallow to not so much cookie ratio. I know I'm in the minority but it tastes like childhood.
Shaniya S.
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
Unless you absolutely love marshmallows, you won't be too keen on this product. You either love it or you don't. They come in chocolate flavor as well, however flavors mean nothing because literally it's 10% cookie, 90% marshmallow. So it's really whatever you prefer.
Rickeyta F.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
This has been my favorite snack since childhood. Nice flavor and good quality. Great price also.
Tia A.
Tia A.
Love these yummy pretend banana moon pies. They're even better than Moon Pies. Of course, the marshmallow is the best part!
Kendra  T.
Kendra T.
I am not a big fan of Marshmellow Pies. They have a huge amount of Marshmellow, but lack in the cookie part of the treat.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love these Little Debbie Marshmallow pies and my entire family loves them as well they are super easy to take on road trips or picnics!
San Antonio, TX
These are my husband's favorite snack! He says the best part of it is the marshmallow, and he can eat the whole box. It's not that sweet and has great flavor.
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
These aren't really that good. They taste cheap if that makes sense. Def not my favorite
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone else like these?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Are these any good? Honestly the banana flavor seems like it would be gross
Heather S.
Heather S.
Do they make these in any other favors?