BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jacinda H.
OMG I forgot about these! My mom and I are obsessed with smores. For the winter when you can't roast marshmallows by the fire, these are a great substitute. The chocolate is a little runny from what I remember, which makes it really messy to eat. But who cares if it's yummy, right!?
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie always has an amazing and wide selection of cupcakes, cookies and other snack treats; always delicious, affordable and of great quality.  These S'mores Cakes are heavenly and taste almost as fantastic as the real deal; minus the campfire, which is the very best part of all S'mores treats.  I will purchase this again, as well as other Little Debbie snack cakes.  I recommend.
Jessica L.
Love Little Debbie!!! This taste's just like s'mores in a cake!!! Love to catch them on sale at my local super market! They stay fresh in their individual packages, and my whole family loves them!!!
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
These used to be our snacks at girl scout camp and I absolutely loved them!!! they taste exactly like a smore and they are so convenient for when you cant make the real thing
Jodi J.
Fergus Falls, MN
I am not a fan of these. They do not taste anything like "s'mores" to me. Also, the chocolate leaves that film feeling on the roof of my mouth. For the same price, i would buy the PopTart Smores.
Logan r.
Gastonia, NC
I like them, but I think that there is too much marshmallow in the product. My husband loves the flavor and thinks they taste just like a real SMORE.
Kylie B.
They taste okay. Not something I am too crazy about or really think about when I want a snack. They do hit the spot when you need a late night snack.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I love Little Debbies products, I eat more than I should I know. I had to try these out. I thought they were great, and my kids loved them too.
breanna w.
I wish i could still find these. I used to take these as a snack to school (in kindergarten) and now i can't seem to find them anywhere. :(
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
Call me FAT, but these are beyond amazing, and you don't have to go through the hassle of making them, and they are covered in chocolate
Guadalupe g.
Fort Worth, TX
Where can you get these I always wanted to try one but i could never find them please someone help me find one of these tasty looking things?
Nat T.