BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Little debbie seashell brownies 9.32 oz 5 ct

Nicole J.
These are not only delicious, but they are also so cute with the design! I wish they sold these sea shell ones all year round! Anything little Debbie is good to me!
Lauren S.
These are such a throwback item! i remember getting these in my school lunch quite often when I was younger. I saw them at the store recently and decided to buy a box and they are just as good as I remember them being! Even after all the homemade brownies i've eaten these are still some of the best. Probably because of nostalgic reasons.
Amra C.
Spokane Vly, WA
These will do in a pinch, if you really need a chocolate fix. The ingredients are very low quality and full of chemicals and you can taste them in these brownies. not my favorite
Sierra S.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Oh man, oh man! These are hands down my favorite!!!! I LOVE when I see these back on the shelf again! I don't know why they're different than the others, but they are!!
Payton W.
West Olive, MI
If you want something sweet and yummy for the kids or you're on the go and want a little something these are nice. i love these because they are yummy!
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
There is nothing like a homemade brownie!!! These are a little to sweet for me but the kids love them. Probably would not buy them for myself.
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
These brownies are ok. They are very fudge tasting. They are very rich, a little too sweet for me, but my kids love them.
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
Don't compare to homemade brownies, but nice and easy additions to lunches and treats for kids when needed.
Kylie H.
These brownies taste not so great but the design is cute! But cute design doesn't make me want to buy them
Whitney H.
All the types of little Debbie brownies with icing are yummy. Not healthy but so good and cheap