BY LITTLE DEBBIE

A Layer Of Creme Between Two Soft Vanilla Flavored Sandwich Cookies Sprinkled With Raisins.

Buy on Walmart
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Little Debbie can do no wrong with these raisin cakes. I like cake which taste like a vanilla pound cake, then add on raisins and cream you have a winner. They are excessively sweet so you can't too many without making yourself sick.
angela j.
Indianapolis
Yes yes I grew up on little Debbie cakes I love the raisins in them I like to heat mine up in the microwave to so good taste like a Twinkie cake.love love them forever.
Brittany W.
Loganville , GA
Raisin cream pies remind me of my childhood. They are the ultimate nastolgic snack. They are yummy yellow cake with a creme center and topped with some sweet raisins.
Amanda N Adam M.
Smiths Sta, AL
These remind me of my childhood and my grandmother. They are a little on the sweet side but in moderation they are great!
Lekeisha O.
Little Debbie raisin cream pies are the bomb... I Grew up on these pies, and still eat them till this day...
Marquita B.
I have been eating these since I was a child these are a must in my house along with the oatmeal cream pies
Melissa H.
Laurinburg, NC
I remember going to grandma's house getting these as a snack. I would pick the raisens off and now I don't.
Layne S.
Abbeville, GA
These raisin cream pies are to die for! Always my go to snack. Definitely recommend them to others
Alyssa C.
Morristown
Great snack and perfect to take for work as a snack between classes! I even love the raisins!
emely b.
It is an excellent product, works really nice, got it on a regular store, it wasnt too pricey you should try It