Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Dione P.Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies uploaded by Marissa V.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #31 in Cookies

Alexa A.
Definitely pick these up if you like pumpkin flavored food around halloween time. These aren’t too much pumpkin but just the right amount.
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
These are soooo addicting! I ate them all in a day (felt so guilty after) and I bought more the next shopping trip. I love pumpkin flavored anything and these were no exception!
Amanda M.
Clear Fork , WV
I love these paired with my favorite coffee, so delicious. They are wonderful, it's hard to have just one. I wished they were around for more than just Halloween. I recommend trying them.
Gabby M.
Radford
These are some of the better little Debbie’s that are seasonal. They are soft and chewy with a jelly like filling. I do wish it was a little more pumpkin-y flavor but they are pretty good. Can’t say they are healthy though....
Jonathan M.
Radford
😛😛😛 so yummy. This is probably my favorite Little Debbie snack. Wish I could get these year around.
Chris L.
The only thing I dislike about this cookie is that it isn't sold year round. There are times in the middle of winter or spring that I'm craving these cookies. Other than that, these are perfect
kayla b.
wayne
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh where to start, these are so darn good. Soft cookie/cake texture filled with a pumpkin like jelly center. If you love pumpkin you will love these.
Jessica G.
These are very delicious. They are soft and light with that nice pumpkin-y flavor. The design of the actual cookie is cute too as a jack-o-lantern!
Brittany D.
kermit
Great Holiday treat with a good flavor and perfect for any occasion snack that never loses that festive taste
Roxanne L.
Buchanan
So this is been around for years and I absolutely amazing however I was wonder why we can't have them more often or maybe a larger box because they go very quickly and a large family
Alejandra R.
Does this have a spice taste?
I been looking to try something with pumpkin in it is this good to try and taste ?
Alex C.
Does this have pumpkin? And is it like a pumpkin spice flavor?
Charlize P.